MSNBC All In Pushing 3d Party Run

I have been listening to Morning Joe this morning, and they are pushing Gary Johnson and some guy named David French at full throttle.

Of course, the entire discourse is, "how will it hurt Trump".

Nothing about hurting Hillary and the Democrats.

So, all of you pushing the "3 Party Agenda", you are playing right into the DNC's master plan. That being, a non vote, or a vote for anyone but Trump, is a vote for Hillary.

It's the reality of our Electoral College System.
They know that is the only chance another Clinton has is with a third party to dilute the vote.
They are trying to recreate history.
The poll I saw took more away from Hillary.
Hillary and Donald are the most disliked candidates ever to run. A lot of folks are hoping for someone to save us from them.

Don't get the Mika virus. Those folks on Morning Joe are idiots.

Remember when the Republicans feared Trump would go third party and had him sign a noncompete clause and he flipped it on them? As much as I don't like it, this shows Trump knows how to deal in politics. Trump is doing nearly exactly what Obama did in 2008.

Don't get the Mika virus. Those folks on Morning Joe are idiots. Originally Posted by gnadfly

A turdfly
The poll I saw took more away from Hillary. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Of course!

Any polls have to be suspect these days.

It has to do with the "sample" selection + the questions + the one asking the questions!

According to RCP ..

.. the total Republican vote count in primaries exceeds the Dems by 3 million to date!

With 4 other contenders and Clinton only one she only got a million more than trump!
That's some faulty logic, LLephantMan.

But nobody needs to tell you that, right?

I don't disagree that both Trump and HRC are disliked, even reviled. But America isn't stupid enough to go "all-in" on an unknown Librarian.

Any idea which stupid Americans they were talking about, Jackie? Could it have been YOU?