Glenn Beck raises the bar for conservative comment.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...against-trump/

Trump may be one of the thinnest skinned public figures on the planet.

I wonder what would have happened if Beck's rant would have been about Clinton?

Or the new presumptive savior Gary Johnson (snick)?

He was talking to you assholes, after all.

[INDENT]
SiriusXM suspends Glenn Beck for comments that could be ‘construed’ as ‘advocating harm’ against Trump

By Travis M. Andrews June 1 at 6:43 AM

Radio host Glenn Beck (Jacquelyn Martin/AP)
SirusXM satellite radio has suspended conservative talk show host Glenn Beck for comments he made last week that have been interpreted as potentially advocating the harm of presumptive Republican presidential nominee and real estate mogul Donald Trump.

During a May 25 interview on “The Glenn Beck Program,” Beck agreed with a comment made by New York Times bestselling thriller author Brad Thor:

“I am about to suggest something very bad,” Thor said. “… With the feckless, spineless Congress we have, who will stand in the way of Donald Trump overstepping his constitutional authority as president? If Congress won’t remove him from office, what patriot will step up and do that if, if, he oversteps his mandate as president, his constitutional-granted authority, I should say, as president,” Thor said, according to CNN. “If he oversteps that, how do we get him out of office? And I don’t think there is a legal means available. I think it will be a terrible, terrible position the American people will be in to get Trump out of office because you won’t be able to do it through Congress.”

“I would agree with you on that,” Beck responded.[/INDENT]
  • DSK
  • 06-01-2016, 11:30 AM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...against-trump/

Trump may be one of the thinnest skinned public figures on the planet.

I wonder what would have happened if Beck's rant would have been about Clinton?

Or the new presumptive savior Gary Johnson (snick)?

He was talking to you assholes, after all.

[INDENT]
SiriusXM suspends Glenn Beck for comments that could be ‘construed’ as ‘advocating harm’ against Trump

By Travis M. Andrews June 1 at 6:43 AM

Radio host Glenn Beck (Jacquelyn Martin/AP)
SirusXM satellite radio has suspended conservative talk show host Glenn Beck for comments he made last week that have been interpreted as potentially advocating the harm of presumptive Republican presidential nominee and real estate mogul Donald Trump.

During a May 25 interview on “The Glenn Beck Program,” Beck agreed with a comment made by New York Times bestselling thriller author Brad Thor:

“I am about to suggest something very bad,” Thor said. “… With the feckless, spineless Congress we have, who will stand in the way of Donald Trump overstepping his constitutional authority as president? If Congress won’t remove him from office, what patriot will step up and do that if, if, he oversteps his mandate as president, his constitutional-granted authority, I should say, as president,” Thor said, according to CNN. “If he oversteps that, how do we get him out of office? And I don’t think there is a legal means available. I think it will be a terrible, terrible position the American people will be in to get Trump out of office because you won’t be able to do it through Congress.”

“I would agree with you on that,” Beck responded.[/INDENT] Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You construe that as advocating harm?

What a bunch of pussies this country is made up of if a little innuendo like that is taken seriously.
LMAO! SLOBBRIN!

Swing and a miss!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzw9K8hSs1o

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
+1

(CNN) - Part of a video of a State Department press briefing addressing secret talks between the U.S. and Iran was deliberately deleted before it was posted online, an investigation by the department's legal adviser found Wednesday.

(CNN)
LMAO
There are some things you simply cannot say, especially when it pertains to public officials, or major candidates.

I can call Hillary a lying, money grubbing, sexual predator enabling cunt all day long.

But, if I made a statement that would indicate some type of physical harm, I would be crossing the line.