Electoral College: Trump now losing even if he wins all Clinton’s close states

New page I found:

http://www.abulsme.com/2016/05/04/el...-close-states/

I wanted to mention I am all for Bernie Sanders too. I actually like him better. The race between him and Hillary in California is very close.
Well, it looks like Sassy has called the election ... no point in voting now!!!!!
I'm not saying don't vote, of course, just giving out some updated information.

http://electiongraphs.com/2016ec/
I'm not saying don't vote, of course, just giving out some updated information.

http://electiongraphs.com/2016ec/ Originally Posted by SassySue
"Information"?

There are only a couple of reasons why anyone would tout polls today, other than to reflect a trend for making course corrections, IF POSSIBLE!

#1: To demoralize the opposition.
#2: To reassure those contributors who have not yet mailed the check!

As for reflecting "trends" those types of polls ("information") are not publicly disclosed, because that can embolden the opposition, identify soft under-belly opportunities to the opposition, and encourage contributors to defect, not send the check, or send money to the other side.

A "problem" is the John Kerry syndrome of listening to the ones who want to make him feel good .... ala the exit polls from Ohio ... early on reporting he was beating Bush by a comfortable margin.

So the one's you see often are of little, if any, "value" as information.

Hillarious-No-More has been recently revealing her campaign strategy for the remainder of the year. She is following her internet, tweeb, newby, trolls, who have the idea that bad mouthing the opposition is the best way to run her campaign. She can't win on Obaminable's track record and the only reason why that duffus, do-nothing is out stumping now ... is he is trying to shore up the fading Black and young vote!!!! She's not doing it .... her credentials in either group are not good.

His problem is: neither are his!
Don't let nobody piss on your tea party, Junior, but your Trump hysteria, just like your candidate, is based on fraud.

Please participate in America, son.

Just don't lose your shit when you, er, lose your shit!

Isn't Wisconsin still trending Romney?
"Information"?

There are only a couple of reasons why anyone would tout polls today, other than to reflect a trend for making course corrections, IF POSSIBLE!

#1: To demoralize the opposition.
#2: To reassure those contributors who have not yet mailed the check!

As for reflecting "trends" those types of polls ("information") are not publicly disclosed, because that can embolden the opposition, identify soft under-belly opportunities to the opposition, and encourage contributors to defect, not send the check, or send money to the other side.

A "problem" is the John Kerry syndrome of listening to the ones who want to make him feel good .... ala the exit polls from Ohio ... early on reporting he was beating Bush by a comfortable margin.

So the one's you see often are of little, if any, "value" as information.

Hillarious-No-More has been recently revealing her campaign strategy for the remainder of the year. She is following her internet, tweeb, newby, trolls, who have the idea that bad mouthing the opposition is the best way to run her campaign. She can't win on Obaminable's track record and the only reason why that duffus, do-nothing is out stumping now ... is he is trying to shore up the fading Black and young vote!!!! She's not doing it .... her credentials in either group are not good.

His problem is: neither are his! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I'll repeat that for ole repeter breath YouRong.
Don't let nobody piss on your tea party, Junior, but your Trump hysteria, just like your candidate, is based on fraud.

Please participate in America, son.

Just don't lose your shit when you, er, lose your shit!

Isn't Wisconsin still trending Romney? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well, you are right on this one, but your candidate, Hillary, is based on at least as big a fraud, if not more so. That's what makes you a partisan political hack hypocrite.
I imagine that you're going to be drinking heavily the day after the election...sooner if Hillary gets indicted.
I imagine that you're going to be drinking heavily the day after the election...sooner if Hillary gets indicted. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You probably won't be able to buy a box of Depends within 100 miles of assup piggy mamboolah OR EKIM when shrillary loses the election or gets indicted.