90 retired Generals/Admirals pen letter asking Austin and Milley to resign

Well they'd have to actually have morals to feel they have failed their oaths of office. Since they are democrats, that ain't gonna happen...

STUPID DEMOCRATS

Austin definitely forgot...

Duty, Honor, Country: Those three hallowed words reverently dictate what you ought to be, what you can be, what you will be. They are your rallying points: to build courage when courage seems to fail; to regain faith when there seems to be little cause for faith; to create hope when hope becomes forlorn.
Read the letter... only recognized one Army name... For those that are unaware, even though these flag officers are retired, they are still subject to UCMJ. One of those regs is that you do not criticize/insult your civilian chain of command. Doing so could threaten their pensions and to have their retirement rank reduced. That's highly unlikely but given this regimes nuttines, anything is possible.
Ya, I'd pull all their pensions to teach them a lesson. Fucking dum dumbs, just like that dumbfuck that posted a video the other day.
Ya, I'd pull all their pensions to teach them a lesson. Fucking dum dumbs, just like that dumbfuck that posted a video the other day. Originally Posted by royamcr
You might be capable of pulling one thing, and it’s not a veterans pension.
You might be capable of pulling one thing, and it’s not a veterans pension. Originally Posted by bambino
Nearly 90 retired generals & admirals demand Gen. Milley & Defense Sec. Austin RESIGN over Afghanistan disaster

The high-ranking pair are facing pressure to resign over their so-called “negligence in performing their duties primarily involving events surrounding the disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan,” in an open letter penned by nearly 90 retired US generals and admirals.

“The damage to the reputation of the United States is indescribable. We are now seen, and will be seen for many years, as an unreliable partner in any multinational agreement or operation. Trust in the United States is irreparably damaged,” the letter continues.

The letter also expressed its disapproval on what it calls the military’s focus on ‘wokeness’.

Subscribe to RT t.me/rtintl
Nearly 90 retired generals & admirals demand Gen. Milley & Defense Sec. Austin RESIGN over Afghanistan disaster

The high-ranking pair are facing pressure to resign over their so-called “negligence in performing their duties primarily involving events surrounding the disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan,” in an open letter penned by nearly 90 retired US generals and admirals.

“The damage to the reputation of the United States is indescribable. We are now seen, and will be seen for many years, as an unreliable partner in any multinational agreement or operation. Trust in the United States is irreparably damaged,” the letter continues.

The letter also expressed its disapproval on what it calls the military’s focus on ‘wokeness’.

Subscribe to RT t.me/rtintl Originally Posted by bambino
Unreliable my ass, America first right? Fuck what other countries think. We will be the first they call on if they need help.
Unreliable my ass, America first right? Fuck what other countries think. We will be the first they call on if they need help. Originally Posted by royamcr
Sounding like a proper white nationalist now, eh?
  • oeb11
  • 08-30-2021, 06:55 PM
Ya, I'd pull all their pensions to teach them a lesson. Fucking dum dumbs, just like that dumbfuck that posted a video the other day. Originally Posted by royamcr

karma - what goes around - comes Around, 'r'

Answer - fiden has already set in motion hyperinflation from massive DPST wet dreams spending.

Your Pension/IRA - is already fated to devalue to less than 10%.

Enjoy living with Your choices!
As the BMW devalues week by week by week

LOL
Unreliable my ass, America first right? Fuck what other countries think. We will be the first they call on if they need help. Originally Posted by royamcr
Not after what the PISSANT just did...our allies will question ANY involvement with the US now
I don't expect you to understand that
You couldn't even get a metal for trying to defend the INDEFENSIBLE!!
You and Raggedy Ann...
  • oeb11
  • 08-31-2021, 07:18 AM
Poor 'r' and DPST minions - sad to go through life deluded by the DPST propaganda and idiots like rachel madcow, Toobin, Stelter, and other assorted Lying DPST Communists.
Updated

87 retired generals who endorsed a false conspiracy theory about the 2020 election call on Defense Sec. Lloyd Austin and Gen. Mark Milley to resign over the Afghanistan withdrawal.
Updated

87 retired generals who endorsed a false conspiracy theory about the 2020 election call on Defense Sec. Lloyd Austin and Gen. Mark Milley to resign over the Afghanistan withdrawal. Originally Posted by VitaMan
In other words, 87 General Trumptards...
Predictably irrational responses ( same old same old)