Party Time! Yeah baby!!!

So most of us know it is our beloved, Sexy Roxanne's, birthday this week~ In her honor, I would like to throw a birthday bash! SO,

Wednesday the 9th is the perfect day! Let's all come together and spread the love! (Oh, that sounds sooo bad yet oh sooo good! Lol!)

The fun kicks off at noon that day and goes til we are completely exhausted! Yeah baby! (Did someone say strippers?!Haha! Just kidding!)

We decided not to do costumes for this party. Frankly, we wore out that fun on Halloween!

No cover charge for anyone! We just encourage you to bring a beverage of choice, an appetizer or birthday gift! (Strippers do count as a birthday gift btw!)

Lots of ladies and gents have expressed excitement to come and mingle so don't miss out! Please rsvp. Only serious inquiries please. Space is limited. (Although, I'm thinking about how many we can fit in the swing! Haha!)

Please pm/email myself or Roxanne to reserve your good time! sexyroxanne4you@gmail.com maxeen.monroe@gmail.com
Great to see you out and about. I am glad things went well! BTW, I love the avatar!
lemme know if i make the cut sweetie. sounds like a total blast. id love to be put on the guest list if theres room!!
id love to go
It should for sure be a blast! I'd love to see many of you there as would Maxeen! Max you rock babe
  • Meko
  • 11-02-2011, 08:52 AM
Hope I can make the cut M. Monroe just sent u a PM
I am so excited about all the PM's I have been receiving! Not only is Rox looking forward to it, so I am I. Love to see all of you and catch up and.... just maybe show off my "new girls"!
Knotty, you know you are on the list babe!, Meko would love to have you as well! Britt looking forward to it and Big Tex....I like that pic too
Yes Knotty man I hope to see you as well
Count me in doll!
i can feel the love!!! great avatar too roxanne. lovin the "vintage hollywood" look.
Thank you Knotty Man
I hope I can make it
I hope so too Vikki!

I hope to see some of my BF's there too, looks like I *may* get to start playing a bit earlier, but not that soon
I hope so too Vikki!

I hope to see some of my BF's there too, looks like I *may* get to start playing a bit earlier, but not that soon Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe

yay! sounds like your recovery is going well.