ALL ABOUT SEX!

Are you tired of the drama?

Lets have something a lot more interesting and fun:

What is the most interesting hobby session you have ever had and why. Providers and Mongers please respond. Interesting as in: good, bad, funny, etc! BUT NO DRAMA!

For me it was with an awesome lady with an incall downtown. I normally shower or at least take a quick rinse upon arrival at an incall. "The shower is through there" I was told. Turned on the hot water; nothing but cold! Waited a bit, still cold. Quickly got my rinse and exited the cold water shower. Playfully chastised the wonderful lady and she realized that she had forgotten to turn the hot water heater on!!! She did warm me up properly though...
Mine so far was probably the session in the car in the church parking lot.
Once, I had a bf, never knew his name, just his initials *(blush)*

Anyway, we used to meet at the parts dept of a Sears store, perusing the HARDware
*(grin)* We would "pick each other up" and proceed to the mall parking lot. Outside, our van had shade and cold a/c, and we would have a "sex picnic" in the back couch, no one ever had a clue!! It made holiday shopping so hot!!! ah those were the days, LOL
Love it crystal
my favorite is when a client & i took a jacuzzi bubble bath with bath oils...when we got out,we almost broke our necks on the slippery tub & floor...lol
... one time, in band camp...
... one time, in band camp... Originally Posted by knotty man

Can you REALLY remember that far back???

G
  • ztonk
  • 11-05-2011, 07:26 AM
... one time, in band camp... Originally Posted by knotty man
I know you're joking, but let's be sure to keep the experiences to those involving consenting adults.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
I know you're joking, but let's be sure to keep the experiences to those involving consenting adults.

ztonk
AustinModStaff Originally Posted by ztonk
You had to say this, I know. It's your job. But you have to admit, you're laughing inside. I mean, it WAS funny...!
Once, I had a bf, never knew his name, just his initials *(blush)*

Anyway, we used to meet at the parts dept of a Sears store, perusing the HARDware
*(grin)* We would "pick each other up" and proceed to the mall parking lot. Outside, our van had shade and cold a/c, and we would have a "sex picnic" in the back couch, no one ever had a clue!! It made holiday shopping so hot!!! ah those were the days, LOL Originally Posted by Crystalkitty

i think i walked by that van and thought it was possessed. thank god, i know the truth now!
He didn't mention that he had to do the 11th grade 4 times... He WAS an adult in band camp..
He didn't mention that he had to do the 11th grade 4 times... He WAS an adult in band camp.. Originally Posted by nuglet
i remember when i was in 4th grade, askin my dad "why is my peepee so much bigger than the other kids?"
he told me " its cuz your 21yrs old you fuckin moron!"
i remember when i was in 4th grade, askin my dad "why is my peepee so much bigger than the other kids?"
he told me " its cuz your 21yrs old you fuckin moron!" Originally Posted by knotty man
^Hilarious

One time I scheduled a very long appointment with a regular and we had too much scotch to drink. I turned into a huge goofball, tried to do a sexy dance on bed while I was taking off my panties, and completely flipped over the bed onto the floor. So. Embarrassing.
I would have to say my last,it was like a real date,dinner & drinks,all the nerves,and then it lasted 7 hrs. Found it to be a total blast!
took a huge dump in Monica Fox's incall..