Cheater is out

Well to those who care. Im out.Its been fun. But this place can be crure. I didnt pay to be here. I post honest reveiws to earn the rite to be here. I have meet some super folks. And many many smoking hot ladys. I didnt always write a review on every one i saw. Just didnt see a need to. I never got a invite to the partys oh well. Not everybody likes me. Thats life. Im a big boy. Fuk em. So when my time is up im gone. I do owe you guys around 95 reviews. But i will keep them to my self . Peace love and all that good shit. Besos to all the lovely ladys !!!
goodbye. I'm sure you will be missed..
awww... fook. I'll miss ya, cheater. And damn, based on the reviews you did write, I certainly will miss learning about your future adventures in hobbyland.
"I post honest reveiws to earn the rite to be here. I have meet some super folks. And many many smoking hot ladys. I didnt always write a review on every one i saw. Just didnt see a need to" Originally Posted by cheater
For those of us that share your honesty and love of the ladies, you will be missed. Thank you Sir.
Peace out! There are plenty of good times out there,have fun doing some of them.
Peace out, Cheater. Thanks for your stories and good luck in post-hobby life.
Good luck Cheater
Thanks for sharing and your honesty was appreciated!
Happy Trails. Will miss ur input on this board, it was respected.
I am not one to say goodbye................See ya later Cheater!
Aww I didn't get the chance to meet you, goodbye and live fun.
Hello kandy . Im not dead. Just not going to be on eccie.
Lol...I know that silly.
  • E2
  • 11-11-2011, 02:31 PM
Véale alrededor, mi amigo.
THATS A NICE ASS GIRLY. HOW LONG YOU IN TOWN? PM ME .