good areas for incall

hey guy's so all be visiting later this week and wanted some opinions on what part of town to get my incall??
Try one day south & one day north =) Your beautiful so I'm sure guys would drive to any part of town to see you. Just avoid Williamson county & the rundberg area and you should do just fine sweetie!

oxo Krissy
Krissy is right... if you don't mind switching hotels, trying one day south of Lake Austin would be great (I know it would be great for me, at least!)

If you need more into, the best response was from fellow ECCIE member and local good guy, Elephant. The link is below, but as you can see, there are three major areas in Austin.

Blue Zone > Mid Range, Good Rooms. Fairly Convenient. This is called the "Arboretum"
Red Zone > Mostly Budget Rooms, although some nice hotels are here, too. Sometimes called "St. Johns"
Green Zone > Higher Priced, Nice Locations. Tough to get to during rush hours, and parking can be very difficult for the guys. This is "Downtown"

This is probably more information than you need, but a map with all the neighborhoods of Austin can be found here: www.city-data.com/nbmaps/neigh-Austin-Texas.htm
  • Vyt
  • 11-14-2011, 09:07 AM
Speaking for myself, I far prefer blue zone since like many I work in the NW Austin area. Red zone is doable but will raise a Red flag (heh) due to the general neighborhood (that's the "Rundberg area" Krissy mentioned and is notorious for general sleaze). May not be a problem for many. Yellow zone is an issue due to traffic... if you work downtown it's perfect but otherwise good luck getting there on any sort of schedule

There's also south Austin - bit far for me to drive but popular for the guys who work there. Like Krissy posted, your best bet is a day in the Arboretum and a day in South to cover your bases.

As Krissy said avoid Williamson County, they have such a (deserved) reputation for over-zealous LE that many clients (including myself) simply won't go to a WillCo incall.
awesome thanks!! Very helpful =)