Northeast Texas Geography

Pretty please, mods... can a Provider Ad section be added for locations in Northeast Texas other than the ones below? Perhaps an "Other" section? I, as well as several other ladies, travel to many of the towns in northeast Texas, but they are, literally, hours away from any of the ad locations already in the forum.

Cities such as Sherman, Denison, Paris, Greenville, Sulphur Springs, Mt. Pleasant, Mt. Vernon, etc etc etc... Just a simple 'Other' section would suffice.

Muchass Grassyass!!
Attached Images File Type: png Northeast Texas.png (113.7 KB, 533 views)
  • jwood
  • 05-23-2011, 06:51 AM
I would agree with Vivian on this one. Country folks need loving too.
I'll ask the powers that be.... again.

HID
Awww, you're awesome!!!

Yeah, stuck here in the sticks of Greenville, I'm a good hour or more away from Tyler, Texarkana, Denison... and how Wichita Falls and Beaumont got in the same section beats the chilidogs out of me....

You're th' poo, Master Poo, that is!!!
You have the support of Greenville, its a long drive to Tyler or Longview from here.....
Amen vivian...I have always considered NE Tx everything east of I-35 and as far south as Lufkin to the louisiana line and Beaumont and whichita falls definately isnt in that area.
and same goes for the shreveport section.....lafayette,baton rouge,lake charles needs a south louisiana section seperate from new orleans
WW1: I've asked for them to carve out the Lavayette, BR, & LC areas in the past. I'll try again.

One thing that might help is if a bunch of people requested these sections in the "Forum Requests" section.

http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=573

HID
I don't have access privileges to that.... maybe I'll go back to the main page and see if I can find it...

Ok, went back, looked for it, didn't find it. Maybe I'm too stoopid and don't NEED access? Is that what you're trying to tell me HID? Ohhh booo hooo!!!!

*smile*
dont feel bad Viv..i didnt see it either ..i guess im from the same stoopid part of texas as you.
where is the forum request section HID?
when i click the shortcut you put down it says i dont have permisssion to view it !
PM me and let me know if you dont mind and ill pass it on to vivian..lol
Mod's work is never done. LOL

Lemme check out what I screwed up.

HID
Some of Viv's stoopid must of rubbed off on me last night, 'cause I don't have permission either.
That forum got moved to staff only. MY BAD!!!

HID
HID hook us up. MP MV ect.
ok... gimme shit for bumping an old thread. I've been sitting here at my computer for over an hour trying to figure out where the hell to post ads this week and I want to stay close to home... you know... Greenville.. Sulphur Springs... maybe Mt. Pleasant or Paris. I'd even go to Sherman. My mean streak tempted me to post my Greenville ad in the Beaumont or Wichita Falls sections.... ha ha.

Where in the dickens am I supposed to post for these places? Tyler/Longview/Nac would be kinda dumb and Texarkana is about a 2 hour drive from Greenville... and Wichita Falls is WAY the hell up there. We really need an 'other' section...

I think I need a hug. Since I've basically turned THIS into an ad now, I'm gonna await my points, a slap on the hand or whatever.

Rant over.
Viv, how about a 60 mile radius from my house? lol