aspd mods

As more mods get removed from or leave ASPD(members also in TX). This site is looking better and better. I want ASPD to keep going. But how as a kiddie clean adult board.
Not to sound trite, offshore, but it is what it is and we must do what we have to do. Just be glad we have alternatives. I certainly am.

gfe
I know some of them from before left because they were tired of doing it and I imagine that's GFE's case

It is nice to see you here GFE
That it is. The folks who "own" and control the plumbing, software, and web registration at ASPD are free to experiment. It's still America. But it'd be a grave blunder to be one thing and pretend to be something else. We find a way to work with/around that sort of thing when it's people we know and have some level of confidence in. But as the membership turns over the trust issues will grow larger - just my opinion, that's all. All the platitudes on the planet about civility and respect will never be a proxy for trust.
Being a mod there at the present time is like walking in a mine field.
Funny, has anyone else noticed the ads in the ASPD header? Some are in violation of their policy of no breasts. One shows a woman being mounted from behind. I wonder how they plan to address that? It seems that with their policy change, that should have been the first thing to be cleaned up and sanitized.
Being a mod there at the present time is like walking in a mine field. Originally Posted by SP Hunter
Truer words were never spoken. That's one of the reasons I got out while the getting was good.

gfe
  • GP
  • 12-21-2009, 01:38 PM
I don't know if any of you guys saw the post I made. I am not the type of person to be afraid to confront anyone, I don't care who it is. If I feel a question needs to be asked or if something is wrong and needs to be pointed out, I do it. To hell with the consequences. I have NEVER been a YES man. What is right is right and what's wrong is wrong. Never been a big believer in gray areas. After I posted it, I thought for sure I was going to be made an example of.

I just don't get that place, everyone is walking on egg shells around there and it seems like everyone is afraid to stand up and point out the hypocrisy of everything that is taking place.

"If we have to shut the site down for 48 hours to give everyone time to think it over and decide if they want to adhere to site policy then that also can be arranged." LOL, I love being threatened.
Make that 1 less mod on ASPD...thank goodness for wonderful hobby assets like ECCIE

LAP
  • Chloe
  • 12-23-2009, 12:17 AM
I am not even a member of aspd but have been getting hit by LE from there, I like to be UTR but a girl has gotta let it out somehow!!! As well as the boys Love the new site I hope it thrives
  • jbonz
  • 12-23-2009, 12:41 AM
GP,

I have pointed out some of the stupidity on the site to the new owners and have been politely told to leave it alone. Well, I haven't resigned there just yet but I'm close to it. It's not worth the hassle at times being a mod there. Who knows... maybe there is a mod future at some other website! LOL

--jb
  • GP
  • 12-23-2009, 07:38 AM
It now looks like ASPD is hurting for mods. I just read Duece's open call for people interested in the jobs. He made the post in Upstate NY and other areas as well.

I feel a little sorry for Duece and the position he has been forced into. He does not have an enviable job right now.
I am not even a member of aspd but have been getting hit by LE from there, I like to be UTR but a girl has gotta let it out somehow!!! As well as the boys Love the new site I hope it thrives Originally Posted by Chloe
really?! How did LE contact you? Reading this makes me not want to post reviews there at all anymore....
Glad I stumbled onto site this site was mentioned on other site in High dollar hotties forum.Was getting a little worried about posting on other site since the party sting.Lap glad to see you are a mod here you helped me alot on other site. Maybe well see Eli here I feel like I found a new and comfortable hame here.Ed
LAP can you edit my post supposed to say party sting not site.I cant seem to edit my post .thanks Ed