HELLO AUSTIN! :)

I'm thinking of taking my first "hobby" visit outside of my hometown .....
what do you all think???? Austin seems like so much fun! You all really know how to have a good time.
Check out my showcase and reviews.
<3 x0x0x0x0
Hi cutiepie!
I thought the welcome section was for new members not verified providers.....

sixx
  • ztonk
  • 03-31-2011, 06:46 AM
I thought the welcome section was for new members not verified providers.... Originally Posted by sixxbach
You are correct, sir. Moving to co-ed.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Austin's fully loaded with lovely ladies right now but Im sure another cutie couldn't hurt
sure come on down!!!!!!!! you are the next contestant on the Provider is Right!
Hope our fine city bring you lots of moolah! We have some great guys here!!
Bring it on darlin! From the looks of things, you'll have a great time here among the local beauties!

But whatever you do, please bring your own condoms!
Your avatar is vey HOT! I hope you are welcomed with open arms. Should you want a drink, feel free to let the ladies know. We love happy hour! Lol!
WOOT WOOT! Welcome pretty lady! I hope you have a blast while you are here!
But whatever you do, please bring your own condoms! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

rotflmao

Austin is a young town, but most of the mongers here are over 40, and being so old they forget sometimes that they made appointments and don't show up. Senility is a bitch. Also, when you get old, you get fickle, old men make plans, then get bored and decide not to show up.

Welcome to Austin!
WOOT WOOT! Welcome pretty lady! I hope you have a blast while you are here! Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne

I LOVE your avatar and line under it! VERY VERY creative!
Is there a story behind it?
WOW! Thanks you all - AUSTIN SURE IS providing a lot more than I'm used to here in the 210 ... I hope I get to visit very soon .... AUSTIN IS WHERE THE FUN IS!

AND YES I WILL BE BRINGING MY OWN COVERS! ;P LoL!
~<3~ x0x0x0x0x0