Going out to the K tonight

Will de at the K rooting for the Royals if you see me say hi.
Go Royals....bring us home a winner Blake !!!
woohooo have fun sexy!!
You did good sexy.

8 to 1, good guys win. You should be there every night!
Great game going back tomorrow
We need to have a Royals outing this year ... This team is a blast to watch
Another great game fireworks Friday great start by Young Go Royals
They should give you season tickets.....please go back today and tomorrow!!!
Better yet, the Royals should give Blake a designated seat in back of home plate. All of her Royals specials from last summer took us to the world series !!!! Go Royals and go Blake !!!
A group of hard working young men took us to the world series I just know good baseball when I see it . And this years team looks better than last years you know how good that team was a big time team for a big time city Go Royals!!!!! Win it all this year boys you are that good.
So did anyone say hi?
Was not at the last two games but no one said hi at the first two I my not look the same in street clothes.
Was not at the last two games but no one said hi at the first two I my not look the same in street clothes. Originally Posted by Blake Blush
I'm going this Wednesday night sure hope it doesn't rain I got tickets to take my boys to their first game! They are stoked they love watching the royals on tv they never miss a game! If it's a school night they make sure it's set to DVR!
outI will be going back Thursday the 7th taking some little friends with me for school day at the K the games are better with kids I hope you have a good time with yours and the rain holds off.
Me too I'm not really wanting to set in the rain for 3 or 4 hours! Lol