provider with bad back ground

would the eccie clients and moderators like to know a long time provider that is wanted by the police-at least five charges-including skipping bail-she is on the run here in Dallas-numerous charges-this can all be verified-
You screen the clients-the money you charge you might want to do a check on providers-
A client could go to jail while in a session-
would Eccie do anything to protect the guys-and take her name off. If you want her name-i can provide it-also can provide documentation but easy to find.
taxfree man
LOL why do you think there are so many women doing this? MOST have felonies and/ or [STAFF EDIT GM]. It would be a really long list. Pretty sure that would be considered outing.

EDIT: Sorry I thought this was a Co-Ed post
Although I would initially say yes, I am going to agree with Alaine and actually say no.

She has listed a few things. I will add that a large majority of them probably have forbidden items in their incall while you are with them. A lot of them also have protection hidden somewhere in the room without a permit.

It has been said before that you hobby at your own risk. Those are part of the risk.
To Op, thank you Captain Obvious...I assumed every Fucktard knew every Provider was potentially 'sketchy/shady', I guess you were late getting the memo.

Self edit:
You might want to change your handle Mr. Stonethrower, a lot of women do this shit because of this illegal benefit in your handle.