**Roll Call***

Hi,

I know a lot of people haven't seen me in a long time...and when the stuff hits the fan no on steps up (which is how I like it) but I want to know (after going through my list ahehhe. *wink*) who is still around....??????

Has the game changed so much that you can't back us up but still use us/me as references?

P.S. I will do an ISO in one week....just because I'm bored!

Sincerely,
Wet
ISO ?
Did you take a break?
Hi Velvet. Hey Karla u up for a late night rendevouz?
*waves*
Im still here
Hi,

Has the game changed so much that you can't back us up but still use us/me as references?

Sincerely,
Wet
Originally Posted by WetVelvetSAT

My sentiments exactly.

KKA
XOXO
Present.
iam not sure what is going on here on the boards... very little biz here lately. very sad.

licks and kisses
Present and accounted for!

Happy Hobbying Ladies!
iam not sure what is going on here on the boards... very little biz here lately. very sad.
Economy, economy and economy Ms. love!!! If you look at the spacing of my reviews, it is quite evident that things slowed down for me, and now that I am back into full swing again, I don't have time to have fun!!! Life can be so cruel.

Oh, and present Wetvelvet!
Always at attention
Hi Wet! I'm still here. Glad you are, too!
Economy, economy and economy Ms. love!!! Originally Posted by Marcus78
True. People are uncertain again. Business is slowing in my industry once again.
Hi Wet...still here hanging on. Never hobbied often, but economy is kicking my ass now. Hang in there....economy has to turn around.