tan lines

When I was younger I used to lifeguard and nothing made me more excited than a girls with great tan lines. I would like to here from any lady with great tan lines to help me relive my younger days. Looking forward to your responses.
Big Boob's with a killer bikini tan...heck any size boob with a killer bikini tan gets my motor humming.

The late 70' thru the late 80's Penthouse playmates always had that look.
  • JMcB
  • 07-20-2011, 06:11 AM
Hrothgar, if you get any PM's I would love to know also as I am the same as you ... former lifeguard and those tan lines do get my motor running too :-)
LOL I have tan lines. I am a avid swimmer It kinda makes me mad cause when I dance I feel like my ass is a huge moon. But the guys seem to like it! I just love to be out at the pool I dont tan I just hang with the kids so I can't be in a thong so....
Just thought I would show off my tan lines on my hip and where my top was

They are really noticeable in person, its just kinda hard to tell with the bathroom light lol but I tried................Oh and my boobies say hello as well
That's a nice pic right there. Thanks, karla.
I got the flip flop tan lines, lol!
That's a nice pic right there. Thanks, karla. Originally Posted by FootLong

Ditto!!!! Lmao
That's a nice pic right there. Thanks, karla. Originally Posted by FootLong
Thank youI should've pinched my nipples before snapping pic so they would've matched my avatar lol
Man o Man I do love those sexy tan lines. LOL
Thank youI should've pinched my nipples before snapping pic so they would've matched my avatar lol Originally Posted by **Karla**
If you need any help with that just let me know.
If you need any help with that just let me know.
Originally Posted by sanantonioman37
Its a plan
Thank youI should've pinched my nipples before snapping pic so they would've matched my avatar lol Originally Posted by **Karla**
Try again!!!
karla, if you need help getting your nipples hard I can help
Karla, I got a great light in my bathroom if you want come over to take a pic to show those tanlines.

Nice puffies.