Request for Manners

I have had mostly very good experiences with GENTLEMEN calling or sending a PM to do pre-screening in advance (more than a day) so that when they are ready to make an appointment or hope to be lucky and catch me free, this is already done. Some men do not understand that it can take up to two days or more to do a proper screening, especially if they have no reviews. Reviews are good to do guys, they really speed the screening process along.

To all you mature and classy gentlemen, thank you...
always.....
Please treat ladies like purrrsia with the respect they deserve. You will be happy you did!
I second that honThank you Guys
Purrsia has been on this board for awhile now and should be respected. The screening process really helps all of us in this community. 48hrs isn't really a long wait. Patience is a virtue
Trust me, the wait is definitely worth it.
  • Mokoa
  • 07-20-2011, 10:20 PM
To all you mature and classy gentlemen, thank you... Originally Posted by Purrrsia
You are very welcome baby!
If guys don't treat you right, and want you to "rush", then let them go elsewhere. If they don't want to be 'gentlemen', then they don't deserve the prize at the end of the rainbow.
very well said hun... some just dont understand.

licks and kisses
I'm convinced that civility is becoming a lost attribute. Do we really need to hear F-this or F-that or I like that s* it, in order to express ourselves? I can only imagine what must have taken place for Purrrsia to make this plea. Everyone is deserving of respect and courtesy! What a different world if all were to exercise their best manners on a daily basis. Manners are neither age nor race specific but apply equally to all. I know some will say F that, to those I say I know the words but refrain from using them. My choice!!!
mossman.. i agree with you fully. If everyone could refrain from being rude for one day it would be such a nice change of pace. NO? maybe put a challenge out there? hehehehe I dont think everyone would feel the same. It is all about respect for sure... some people have it and some refuse to use it.

licks and kisses
I dont know about this.

Sometimes, a guy gets an itch, he wants to scratch ASAP. Other times, a guy can make plans, anticipate.

I'm usually the guy with an itch. Two days later I forgot what I was itchy about.

So, I tend to see the easy to schedule gals. Tend to not see the "give me your height, weight and wait 2-3 days for an appointment time" gals.

So, is it "uncivil" for me to call a gal and say: Hi Im flinde. I'm horned up and saw those pink nips in your new ECCIE avatar pic and want some time with you at lunchtime today"? I dont think it is "uncivil" to do so, provided that I am civil while calling.

I remember about 5 years ago. likkinikki's # was in a review. At the time I guess she was a phone # after screening gal. So, I called her # in the review, said I wanted to see her that day. I was polite. Nikki politely explained to me that that wasnt the way she did things. Nothing uncivil.

We ended the call. I looked across the way to where a certain very hot fast hardshelled reptile hung out during the day with some friends nearby (my business was within sight). Called over there. Fast hardshelled reptile and a friend came out on the 2nd floor balcony in their hot to trot unmentionables to tease me. The guys that know that location can imagine how funny that was to see on the balcony # 9:30 am.

It was neat, like a little Bourbon Street in SA. I waved, said I would be over at 11:00 am over the phone - surprise me. And that was that. I believe I spent time with the fast hardshelled reptile herself that morning @ 11. Good old gal.

Bottom line gals, you are in a retail service industry. Not everyone is going to locate and read every screening rule you have posted somewhere before running into your pic # and calling. That does not in and of itself constitute "uncivil" behavior. That's just the way guys are.
I will always screen. Even if it means missing out.. unfortunately for me.. it usually does mean just that.
Manners seem to be a thing of the past. Go out to eat, and see how many family,s chew with their mouths open, talk with food in their mouth, and don't know how to open the door for a lady.
Bottom line gals, you are in a retail service industry. Not everyone is going to locate and read every screening rule you have posted somewhere before running into your pic # and calling. That does not in and of itself constitute "uncivil" behavior. That's just the way guys are. Originally Posted by flinde
I agree with Flinde on this point.

Although, Purrrsia did not point out what was uncivil about the guys contacting her. Is it uncivil if a guy sends screening info expecting a same day appointment? Not really if the PM or email or whatever is civil.

Now if the guy sent a PM with screening and then later that day or next day sent a PM that said "Hey what the fuck is going on, hurry the fuck up and screen me." Well then yes that would be uncivil. I suppose that is what Purrrsia is referring to, but that is only a guess.