I had so much fun!

Guys/Gals,

I just want to say it was great meeting you'll who showed up to yesterdays social . I must say I left w/a smile lol..

Well have a wild n wet hump day!

Much love,

Lexi
Me too. Not as freeier to be your self like the last happy hour place..
Kind of uneasy to float like a social butterfly when your not sure who you can approach or slap on the ass.
The first five minutes I was there... Hell I offered the damn waitress to sit with me thinking she was one of us girls..
Had a cute kissable face and approached me with kindmess and care..
IMHO-----When we are out in public everyday we have to guess who is one of us and who we can be free with with out being couped up in a bed room. It is nice to be in a public location and free and open with clothes on...
Kind of hard when there is a table of Gaukers drinking champaign a level from you. lol
But it is always nice to get together Iwould go to an applebees if CK threw it!
If only to have him put my name tag on my ass then take it off. that alone is worth the drive. lol
The variety of men and women is always nice even if I just zoom in an out. How long I stay depends on the freedom I feel or if $ calls..LOL
Well I am a Coon Ass been known to turn down money for fun any day.lol
Yes, more than 50 of us had a great time last night.... food, drink, fellowship and (just so ya know) all of us there on an official basis wear the name tag so no one confuzzles us (or vice versa) with the civilians or the wait staff. And the name tags do obscure real names and handles...

Slapping yer backside was gratifying, majic, and embracing you in the normal fashion, fine, too. But our convo was even better.

Just a reminder, please do not reveal anyone's presence except your own.

Also, please remember that no board sponsors any of our meet & greets although the boards are kind enough to allow some bandwidth from time to time for announcements and other communications and commentary.

For those who don't particularly pay attention to social events, I've been organizing and hosting in SA (and elsewhere, too) since 2002, in public and semi-public and occasionally very private spaces. We've had 2-a-month events (monthly lunches and monthly happy hours) in SA in 2010 and 2011 and four or five (or more) events each year in Austin including the one last week: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=261412

All persons attending are well vouched -- in advance -- and revouched from time to time as well. Not all of the folks on the lists are board members; we have more than a few very well-vouched UTR ladies and gents.

For those interested in attending, please pm me for information and here are the usual rules for those attending:

All events are only a "meet & greet" -- and all who attend are expected to follow the rules below. If you attend, it is presumed you have read the rules and have agreed to follow them. Those who don't will not be invited to future events.

No illegal activities. That means no play for pay, no drugs, absolutely nothing that can compromise the security of our members, guests and our host venue. If you don't understand the rules, please ask ck1942 to explain.

For the security of all involved - no cameras; no uninvited/unsponsored guests; no haggling over services, etc.

No recruiting for anything and no promoting of any web sites.

Please respect all attending by no inappropriate touching and by not disclosing their presence to others on or off any board.
BY THE WAY CK.......Can I steal your job? Not the hard part putting all that together not contacting and screening everybody ..not making sure all is well I just want to put the name tags on everybody in verias places.....................lol
Then I would be taking away one of the few perks and benifits of all your hard work for putting these things on... ok fine I won't take your job however if you hands ever get tired of patting and rubbing the name tags on give me a call...you know my hands
only tire after about 8 90minute sessions lol
but seriously you do a GREAT JOB and Thank You
Not many people can get me to drive from HTOWN at 2. a.m. to make sure i made it to a party..
Sorry I missed it! Booooooooo Next time
Absolutely.....
i had a great time!!!
I may need a hands on refresher course on appropriate vs. inappropriate touching...
Huggybare was in the bare cave taking care of little cubs :-((
... look forward to seeing everyone at the upcoming lunch or next month Happy hunting
Amaya it was great meeting u msprittikitti!
Likewise!
Boo! Missed it too. One of these days I gotta make one!
Boo! Missed it too. One of these days I gotta make one! Originally Posted by alcojr81

... all you gotta do is follow the directions in my signature block and have at least two established providers send me vouches for sessions from within the past 90 days or so.

Those vouches establish you as

1) an "active" hobbyist and

2) that they believe you will follow the event rules.

Looking forward to getting those vouches.