URL / Website: Not sure
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Off luna road
Activities: BBBJ ,Shower,Covered service, with me cumming in her mouth
Hair Length and Color: Long and dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Soya is Thai, sweet ass and enhanced C’ s that will poke your eye out
Recommendation: Yes
nice, does she speak english?
Yes. Very well
I left off the website. K-festival.net. And email krn.fest@gmail.com. They told me not to share the phone number.
How long is she in Dallas for
She looks great, I might get me some Soya this weekend.
Cim frien dly?
Yes, I went back again and I think she was heading home for a month. Great skills.
She down to DATY/Dato?
Why is this over one- month old review been bumped?

Promoting?? No...

The top five posts at this moment are all K-Fest related including another review of Cat that is a month old.

This is the kind of crap that creates the vadc's of the world.
Not really. Just scroll past it
Why is this over one- month old review been bumped?

Promoting?? No...

The top five posts at this moment are all K-Fest related including another review of Cat that is a month old.

This is the kind of crap that creates the vadc's of the world. Originally Posted by OutAndAbout7382

AS went and got bota to bump a month and a half old review of a girl who isn't even working anymore.

Not to mention, passive aggressively attack other studios.
AS went and got bota to bump a month and a half old review of a girl who isn't even working anymore.

Not to mention, passive aggressively attack other studios. Originally Posted by Doom guy
And that situation sucks, too

But when I go to the site and see all the top posts hijacked that is beyond annoying and against the rules.

If AS bumped a review it should be called out. Usually I ignore it but the whole top of the first page Friday was a K-Fest ad.
1day verses months. Alttle gray area. I may review her again
A day vs. a month is a "gray" area? You know what you're doing - c'mon.