Name: Cat
Phone: After screening
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.k-festival.net/cat
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: After setting appointment
Activities: Dfk,mish,bbbj,k9,daty,footsies
Hair Length and Color: Black in a ponytail.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Cute innocent looking 5’3’’ish slender Korean lady w/ natural Bs cute plump ass.
Recommendation: Yes
I have read several reviews on this one. Nothing negative. Interesting!
  • vadc
  • 04-22-2021, 01:23 PM
Seen cat multiple times. She is almost no negative for me. Only thing I wish maybe little more boobs &ass and little taller but overall I think she is the best option from LA and K (that I met).
Only bad thing is I can’t get through the booker or ghost and his gang cock blocking me from seeing Cat.
It was fairly easy for me. Took about a day
v: I agree with everything you said. She is the best option. Bigger boobs would be nice, she’s still 100% natural. She has the best attitude / personality of any of these studio ladies that I’ve met. Sweet face and big, adorable smile throughout the session. NC
I think one of the pics resembles her but even if the others don't, she still is attractive on her own merit.

I'm surprised you didn't go for the unfiltered cat experience. After finally seeing her, I can say she is definitely better than most
DATY with Cat is simply delicious!
truth is coming to town...... Cat is over 40 for sure. She doesn't look young. She is not thin.... but not fat... just you average middle weight lady with ok curves. Her teeth are jacked... you don't want her to smile. Her pussy has no grip what so ever......but you can fuck her without a protection. I wore protection... but couldn't finish... just was not attracted to her at all after seeing Lily . Those pictures are not her for sure. Cat is a wonderful woman inside with nice manners and greeting. That girl k-festival had from another state was young and pretty. EJ at HDS was real and fine as hell, best girl by looks hds has ever had.. but HDS gives us fakes all the time too. If Lily is a 10 (which she isn't) then cat is a 4 for sure. Lily is actually in her 20's .. has a killer body.. great attitude.. has a pussy with so much grip its insane!! if you join any of these Asian studios they start with scamming phone call and texts that week and never stops even if you ask them or call them rude names. The truth train just rolled through.......I wish more people would grow some balls.
One mans crap is another’s treasure. 2sides on a coin. Just like on this site. One never know so that why you trust no one.
truth is coming to town...... Cat is over 40 for sure. She doesn't look young. She is not thin.... but not fat... just you average middle weight lady with ok curves. Her teeth are jacked... you don't want her to smile. Her pussy has no grip what so ever......but you can fuck her without a protection. I wore protection... but couldn't finish... just was not attracted to her at all after seeing Lily . Those pictures are not her for sure. Cat is a wonderful woman inside with nice manners and greeting. That girl k-festival had from another state was young and pretty. EJ at HDS was real and fine as hell, best girl by looks hds has ever had.. but HDS gives us fakes all the time too. If Lily is a 10 (which she isn't) then cat is a 4 for sure. Lily is actually in her 20's .. has a killer body.. great attitude.. has a pussy with so much grip its insane!! if you join any of these Asian studios they start with scamming phone call and texts that week and never stops even if you ask them or call them rude names. The truth train just rolled through.......I wish more people would grow some balls. Originally Posted by Hewhew
Hmmmmmmm

Or trust 2021

Lmao

He’s telling the truth
truth is coming to town...... Cat is over 40 for sure. She doesn't look young. She is not thin.... but not fat... just you average middle weight lady with ok curves. Her teeth are jacked... you don't want her to smile. Her pussy has no grip what so ever......but you can fuck her without a protection. I wore protection... but couldn't finish... just was not attracted to her at all after seeing Lily . Those pictures are not her for sure. Cat is a wonderful woman inside with nice manners and greeting. That girl k-festival had from another state was young and pretty. EJ at HDS was real and fine as hell, best girl by looks hds has ever had.. but HDS gives us fakes all the time too. If Lily is a 10 (which she isn't) then cat is a 4 for sure. Lily is actually in her 20's .. has a killer body.. great attitude.. has a pussy with so much grip its insane!! if you join any of these Asian studios they start with scamming phone call and texts that week and never stops even if you ask them or call them rude names. The truth train just rolled through.......I wish more people would grow some balls. Originally Posted by Hewhew

Cat is a solid performer and is attractive to boot. Why are you using her as a pedestal to boost Lily,who has nothing to do with this review?

Peter : how's vadc doing? You two still trying to shit on the girls here by starting drama?

What are you talking about with this?
I'm sorry..... not trying to promote Lily, but she is over 20 years younger than Cat. Cat is 40 or older...... Scamming phone calls do start..... I don't know if is K-festival, but I've had the same hobby number for years and the scamming calls didn't start until I joined these asian studios. The call comes in with an Asian accent..... its to obvious. Just letting the John's know that this will happen. I don't promote ladies... look at my past reviews.... I am as unbiased as can be. I have a big dong.... and Cat's pussy is a big loose silky hole. Not trying to be rude.. just honest. But you guys (Cat) are good are your bs craft of promoting on here.....but the vets know. You need better names... and get rid of the numbers at the end. That would help more with the fake reviews. I still love you... but you would have better business with honesty in the end.

Oh BULLSHIT, I belong to all of the major Asian Studios and none of them bother me in between visits.

I will concede that Lily is indeed in her twenties while Cat is most definitely 15 years older, but that said I enjoyed my time with Cat MORE than I enjoyed my time with Lily even though I prefer them "young and hot" like Lily. Lily was great BTW, but Cat was a better overall experience.

I have plenty of balls, more than enough to call you out for the parts of your post that were a lie, and I have enough integrity to agree with you where you were correct.
I met with Cat, after meeting other times with a number of the ladies at LA and one other lady at KF. Cat was the best meeting of all of them. I have not met with Lily. I had no complaints whatsoever about Cat, in any department, in fact, I was really happy and satisfied with her and our meeting. And, I thought she had the best attitude of any of them, with the best, biggest smile all the way through the meeting. Of all of the ladies I’ve met at the studios / apartments so far, she is the only one I intend to see again. NC