Date: 4/28/2021
Name: Maple
Phone: After screening
Email Address: after screening
URL / Website: lovely-angel.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 635/35/Luna
Activities: Greeting, waiting, shower, waiting, BBBJ, CG, K9, SMISH, HJ, Kissing (finally - after 5 attempts), Finishing off myself
Hair Length and Color: Blonde - shoulders - very much as pictured/advertised
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Maple was every bit what I expected when I walked through the door....visually. She was very little of what I expected after that.

I don't usually have trouble with YMMV ladies....in other words, my mileage used to be better than average (when it DID "vary"), and even in the last few years - much older, and heavier than I should be - I still WIN on YMMV 9 times out of 10, because I'm polite, clean, courteous, etc. But this day was different. I'm sure - based on all the reviews - that I'm an exception to the rule....maybe she was off, maybe I had spinach in my teeth, I don't know. Whatever it was, we DID NOT click.
Recommendation: No
Thanks for the review. Sorry it wasn't better for you. I wonder what was off... This doesn't sound like the Maple I know.
Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with her. I have seen Maple few times. Usually its good. She likes to kiss, however few disappointments I have had with her was her lips were like sandpaper... very rough and kissing is not very enjoyable and she doesn't like MSOG. After the 1st shot she likes to cuddle and sleep with you for the rest of the time. Other than those two issues she has been ok. That's my experience with her.
Thanks for the honest review.
It sounds to me like you caught her on a bad day, I had a great time with her recently, and plan on seeing her again very soon..
What time of day did you see her??
Thanks for the review. Sorry it wasn't better for you. I wonder what was off... This doesn't sound like the Maple I know. Originally Posted by OutAndAbout7382
Definitely not the Mape’s I know, I’m a regular of hers and my lips never leave her mouth. Sorry it wasn’t the same experience for you but definitely an off day for her.
Maple is cool but every time I give her a peck no response so I stop trying to kiss her at all saw her three times in a week but stopped after having to park in a private garage
Maple is cool but every time I give her a peck no response so I stop trying to kiss her at all saw her three times in a week but stopped after having to park in a private garage Originally Posted by donxixia2016
Man I am having a really hard time following this, haha. So you stopped seeing her because she didn't kiss after seeing her so many times, or you stopped going to LA because you had to park in a private garage?
Private garage = gated parking lot?

Isn't that pretty common?
Had plenty of sessions now, if I come across weird vibe at the entrance or right before shower, I leave because for sure it won't be a enjoyable session. Better to walk away and tell the booker something was off with the girl than to have a very shitty session that you didn't enjoy
Had a no event session with Maple and let the booker know.
Barely went through the motions. Beautiful and lackluster
I was completely satisfied with her..
Ymmv??