Head of eccie....

I'll also reveal the mischief of the mediator needle
I’m guessing you will be banned in a few mins.
.no problem
Strangely, Peter Botta doesn't move.
.no problem Originally Posted by Tenchu
That's right, because the mediators' purpose is to banned them using Peter Bota.
Why tease? Just say it if you are going to, please.
We will never know. The ban silenced him.
We will never know. The ban silenced him. Originally Posted by BumbleBee10
I hope he gets his voice back. I have to do another business trip (hello Atlanta, haha), so I'm out for a week, until the 21st. Hated to miss the drama this past week, but no more business trips again until September. I bet that guy knows more than the Black Piano Player at a 1920's New Orleans Whorehouse.
We will never know. The ban silenced him. Originally Posted by BumbleBee10
BS... A ban "silence" someone when names are so easy to get?

This is theater.
Maybe however. Email me at peterbotaisaho@gmail.com. I will reveal the truth! I am pretty sure Kiss is the puppet master. I hope those girls stay safe. It's a pity they have to deal with this.
Maybe however. Email me at peterbotaisaho@gmail.com. I will reveal the truth! I am pretty sure Kiss is the puppet master. I hope those girls stay safe. It's a pity they have to deal with this. Originally Posted by BumbleBee10
Since I don't have any special insight as to who you or most people are I'll probably get a disposable email for this kind of correspondence and I will email you.

But why not just post it?
Maybe however. Email me at peterbotaisaho@gmail.com. I will reveal the truth! I am pretty sure Kiss is the puppet master. I hope those girls stay safe. It's a pity they have to deal with this. Originally Posted by BumbleBee10
OK, the email bounced, doesn't exist according to Proto mail. Figures with this saga.
The email was a joke. Bota will be back soon to renounce everyone.
Geez, I leave this place alone for 5 minutes