Clara starts today at K-festival.net

Clara is starting a day early. I am told she is BBFS. Contact the booker.

Edit#. She arrives today. She will start seeing people tomorrow.
Travel can be exhausting.
Refreshing to see another faithful catholic coming through.
She looks hot! Found this: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nari-esc...-420868#erotic Originally Posted by BigBamboo
LOL is there a single pixel in that photo that isn't airbrushed or photoshoped?
She looks hot! Found this: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nari-esc...-420868#erotic Originally Posted by BigBamboo
I surprised I haven’t seen her.
LOL is there a single pixel in that photo that isn't airbrushed or photoshoped? Originally Posted by anyong
She's squarely in the uncanny valley. You might as well commission an oil painting of her for advertising.
How do you know that's her, says white in ethnicity lol
anyone seen her? Babi looks hot as hell!!... I hope her pictures are somewhat real.
Texted the booker to confirm her status. She said she is definitely bbfs
I just saw her. Most boring experience I've ever had with a spa or studio girl.
I just saw her. Most boring experience I've ever had with a spa or studio girl. Originally Posted by Bone Dragon
Yea h, I hate Catholic women, too.
I just saw her. Most boring experience I've ever had with a spa or studio girl. Originally Posted by Bone Dragon
Care to elaborate further on why it was a boring session?
Yea h, I hate Catholic women, too. Originally Posted by Doom guy
The more you post stuff like this, it becomes more and more clear that you could possibly have an agenda. Why would you say something like this?

And before you reply, let me go ahead and say what you're going to (inevitably) reply with -

1. Blah blah blah "you can't hide the fact AS got busted" blah blah blah
2. Blah blah blah "it is dangerous to reopen after they got visited twice by the police" blah blah
3. Blah Blah Blah "Why would a studio suddenly go silent and not notify customers" blah blah blah
4. Blah Blah blah "Kiss is a horrible manager and is putting everyone in danger" blah blah blah
5. blah blah blah "Kiss is a loser and puts everyone at risk" blah blah blah
6. Blah Blah Blah Blah "referring to my posts doesn't hide the fact that AS got busted twice"
7. Blah Blah Blah Blah "Kiss reopened after AS got busted twice"
8. Blah Blah Blah Blah "no matter how much you damage control, you can't hide that they got busted twice" blah blah

You're like one of those dolls that you pull the string on and they say the same thing over and over and over!! You have made your point LOUD AND CLEAR, Doom. We are all aware of what happened....at this point, guys either believe you or they don't. There's no need to keep saying the same thing over and over and over.
Yea h, I hate Catholic women, too. Originally Posted by Doom guy
That's sarcasm, I hope.