Back walking

Hey guys, anyone know someone skilled in back walking who won’t be insulted if I don’t want extras?

A good hard massage works as a backup.
Try Tiffany at Tropical Oasis

I10 & Callahan
Jade Spa
I have never had a back walking experience that I wish to repeat, but Lucy at Chinese Rose can do a pretty good hard massage. If you tell her what areas to focus on she'll do it. She's pretty nice, I bet if you tell her up front you just want good hard massage, she'll do it without complaint. 10-20 dollar tip wouldn't hurt either.
All the ladies at W New Spa
on Nacodoches are well versed
in back walking.
I opt for one every time I go.

If you're a gentleman during the
massage and ask for extras nicely,
your odds of getting L2 or L3 service
on your first visit are pretty good.
Standard rates.
(It's an AMP so YMMV).

They also have a table shower.
I chose Tiffany. That was great. I can walk again
I chose Tiffany. That was great. I can walk again Originally Posted by Time Flies
Great choice sir.
The girls at La Experience are really good at back walking. You don't need to get extras there.
All the ladies at W New Spa
on Nacodoches are well versed
in back walking.
I opt for one every time I go. Originally Posted by naughty4u1976
+1. W New is my go-to AMP. I get at least L2 from all of the ladies.
I just had the best massage I’ve ever had… Thai with deep tissue. Highly recommend it if you’ve never had a Thai massage… lots of stretching and back walking with a crazy good massage. I went to Araya Thai Massage & Spa on Evans and 281. No extras offered and you leave your underwear on, but it’s a fucking awesome massage. And it’s basically regular AMP prices.
Is this the place? Rose Chinese Massage, 3700 Fredericksburg?

I have never had a back walking experience that I wish to repeat, but Lucy at Chinese Rose can do a pretty good hard massage. If you tell her what areas to focus on she'll do it. She's pretty nice, I bet if you tell her up front you just want good hard massage, she'll do it without complaint. 10-20 dollar tip wouldn't hurt either. Originally Posted by Guitarzan76
Is this the place? Rose Chinese Massage, 3700 Fredericksburg? Originally Posted by CrankShaft
Yes...sorry I got the name wrong.
Is this the place? Rose Chinese Massage, 3700 Fredericksburg? Originally Posted by CrankShaft
Cool. I found a massage therapist that wants two bills an HOUR for backwalking.
Had a deep tissue thai massage at the place off evans road. Well run straight forward shop. No extras.. didn't expect any.