Gifts For Providers

Since it's the holiday season, I was thinking of getting my ATF provider alittle something. I'm not into giving money because it would seem impersonal and she may not use it on herself. Thinking of giving a gift card to Victoria Secret's or getting her a special toy. So, I was interested in what other provider's thoughts were on gift cards and gifts in general.
There is usually a spot for that info in profiles, showcases, ads, etc... Check hers out and I'm sure you will get some great ideas
that would be an excellent idea, all women love victorias secret gift cards or any gift card for that matter, we like alot of stuff, electronics, perfumes, etc. so basically a gift card from anywhere would be grand, i think they even have gift cards for adult shops, ya know , maybe there is a toy that shes had her eye on and couldnt really get at that certain time. give it a try tho,
I get my ATF an American Express gift card for her Bday, Christmas and Valentines. I get them at my local bank. They even come in cute little holders so its not just handing her a piece of plastic.
Aww jack that is so sweet !!!!!
Aww jack that is so sweet !!!!! Originally Posted by ginatrugfe
I figure that she takes care of me, so I should take care of her.
That's sweet, Shorty. I occasionally get gifts from gents, and they're always appreciated. But I'm sure she'd love something simple like a giftcard to her favorite store, or something more personal (Like her favorite wine, or something that she mentioned enjoying the the past. I was once given tickets to a KU basketball game, I was ecstatic!).
I can't speak for any other woman but I don't like toys or lingerie as gifts...hell I don't need them at all, but Visa or Green Dot cards are the best bet. Most providers have children and they would probably prefer to spend it on them rather than getting another dildo lol. Then again, maybe not!
I got a gift card to a spa last year...I then asked him to join me on my spa day, and he did. We had a very fun day together, it was great!
I can't speak for any other woman but I don't like toys or lingerie as gifts... Originally Posted by London Rayne
I agree. Those are very personal choices and it's too difficult to pick something the woman might really like. The only time I've really liked gift lingerie was when it was purchased on a shopping trip with a gentleman and I selected it myself and tried it on.
You mean my awesome DATY, is not enough of a holiday gift to her?

Gotta' love London though for her honesty: Cash is King!

If there is a provider that I connect with (not real fond of the ATF acronym) I actually listen to what they have to say (that was just pillow talk, baby) and if something catches my attention, I may use that to find her a small gift that matches an interest or felt need.
My ATF has kids, and she works to support her familly..

So I will just give her a bonus to help with the kids. To me, it's no different than civilians getting a "bonus" at the end of the year for a job well done.

Maybe not as "romantic" as some of the other suggestions, but much needed.
Certainly not 'romantic' but a pre-paid gas card is always appreciated
London you have a valid point, i was kinda tired when i replied, but yes green dot s and other prepaid cards are good for gifts as well. i myself have a 19yr old and god knows it is a blessing to have a client give those type of cards,lol
That's very sweet and thoughtful, indeed, shorty, and I'm sure whatever you give a lady will be appreciated and lead to further unwrapping and a jolly ho, ho, ho. Gift cards are the most practical, but like cash can be a wee bit impersonal depending upon presentation. You might attach one as the "tag" on a small bouquet of flowers, or inserted in a box of chocolate, maybe wrapped in a scarf (useful in other ways, wink) or a pair of pretty panties. (Get the undies with the tie-up ribbons on the sides and you don't have to worry as much about the fit.)

In Christmas gratitude, I've been giving my gentlemen friends little stockings or bags with Bailey's Irish Creme-filled chocolates, vibrating rings for mutual fun, flavored lubricants, and novelty condoms.

One of the most creative gifts I've ever been given by a gentleman was a bottle of Irish whiskey, and when I broke the seal and poured it for us a pair of emerald and gold studs fell out! Still don't know how he got those in there. It had been a frustrating day and he was lucky I didn't down a shot fast and swallow them!