More Subversion From The FBI And The DOJ And The Courts

Remember a couple of years ago when two Muslim Terrorists tried to raid an event in Garland TX only to be shot to death almost immediately? By a off duty policeman with a handgun? And they had AR15s? But only after a security guard was shot in the ankle?

Well, what most people don't know was that an undercover FBI agent was in a car right behind them when it happened. In fact, the FBI agent had been in contact with the two Muslims. The undercover FBI agent drove off when the action started and was stopped by the Garland police.

Here's were it gets very interesting.

The Garland Police chief didn't mention during the press conference the FBI was following them and was stopped. The security guard found out and sued the FBI for $8,000,000. The judge waited about a year to determine whether he should dismiss the suit.

During that time, he defense couldn't engage in discovery. Before that the FBI agent had texted to one of the guys "to tear up Texas." Who knows what else the FBI might have known or even provoked these cells to do.

The judge dismissed the case. Drain the swamp.

https://freebeacon.com/issues/fbi-mi...ttack-lawsuit/

https://freebeacon.com/issues/judge-...tack-in-texas/
is this evidence of an organized false flag op?
Although I hate false flag accusations, this comes very close for consideration.

The FBI agent in the car behind the attackers was dressed in "Middle Eastern" wear according to one article. The FBI agent had texted his compatriots to "tear up Texas." If memory serves, they had driven from Arizona.

But I guess we'll never know. The swamp protects itself.

Can a group like Judicial Watch file FOIA requests about the incident?

Like I said about the FLA school shooter, we aren't going to get anywhere until we hold these bureaucrats responsible.
Although I hate false flag accusations, this comes very close for consideration.

The FBI agent in the car behind the attackers was dressed in "Middle Eastern" wear according to one article. The FBI agent had texted his compatriots to "tear up Texas." If memory serves, they had driven from Arizona.

But I guess we'll never know. The swamp protects itself.

Can a group like Judicial Watch file FOIA requests about the incident?

Like I said about the FLA school shooter, we aren't going to get anywhere until we hold these bureaucrats responsible. Originally Posted by gnadfly

hm... good question. that might be something JW may look into.

this is rather curious.

this appears to be a reverse play of the KKK infiltration, instead of destroying/wrecking it from the inside, they appear to be "manipulating/directing it".
Like Billy Crystal once said, "these people can't even direct traffic coming out of a Dodger's game."

With the various electronic eavesdropping abilities available, there's little reason to infiltrate these folks to try to direct them. The FBI just proves their incompetence again.
Willful Ignorance , Deep state ? Incompetence , Master plan I don't put anything past the DPST clowns ( lives don't matter)
Why is it that you giggle about everything except deep state conspiracy theories?

I find that giggleworthy.

Great thread, Mr. Jones!