Encounter: Besos por Siempre

User ID: N/A
Date: 2/13/20
Name: Cici
Phone: 814-888-1629
Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://erie.skipthegames.com/female...e/699768229568
City: Erie
State: Pennsylvania
Address: My location
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: lfk dfk miss bbbj cg cfs daty doggie fiv
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair worn up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Cici is a classic spinner. She's 5'1" and barely 110 lbs. Good shape, almost hardbody. To describe her breasts start with petite and then downsize. Not a distraction, though. Very cute with some gaps in her smile. Heavily tatted. Didn't notice any piercings. I would love to see her long black hair worn down.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review SixtyPlus! Always enjoyed reading your reviews on the other site (Indy's). Been wanting to see her for about two years;just couldn't make it happen. Sounds like I should give it another shot. Wish she had a reliable incall though. Outcall only may be more difficult. She quoted me the same rates when I did try to reach her.
I saw cece around a month ago and it was a pretty good time. No bed or couch so we had to manage on the floor. The absolute best bbbj I've ever had. I'd recommend just going car date for the first visit anyway.
Thanks for the review. I’ve seen her a few times prior to her little vacation and my experience was very similar I would not hesitate to see her again.
She has passed away, sorry to say.
Thread Closed