Anyone seen Kayla of NOLA backpage?

Has anyone seen this girl. She is pretty freakin hot but I haven't seen a review.

http://neworleans.backpage.com/Femal...als-22/3076153
Keep looking. There is some info about her. Don't remember details, but remember seeing she is for real.
I have seen her a couple times not GFE but nice Bod. No fk, but did coax her in DATY
I met her this morning. She is a sweet girl. I called about 9 am and she met me before 9:30. She has a metairie incall location. She is the girl in the pictures. She is about 5'7", nice body with A tits. Tats: one on each wrist, one on the side of her neck and a couple on her lower back. They didnt bother me. She is sort of the stripper type, not the girl next door that I usually go for. She had some bruising which I didnt ask about but she offered that she was in a fight with another girl.

Full covered service with LFK. She was BBBJ willing for an additional fee. A little up sell at the front end but not really pushy about it. Again, it didnt bother me because she quoted only $$ for the hour. Easy to talk to and we engaged in pleasant conversation. She was ready to start right away but was willing to slow down when I asked. Not really a rush job. She offered a decent experience. I would see her again.

Hope this helps.
appreciate it guys.