The Heartbeat.

So this addition of Eccie heartbeat is "why do you hobby"
Not the same old "for the NSA sex" as we all know we are here for the fuck fest with no strings. But why, what is it that keeps you in?

You all know why I'm here, Daty, Daty, Daty and Dato!

So ladies, take notes.

IB
Oh ya.. I think we all know the one I picked.. lol.
I do it so I don't have to work 2 jobs to support me and my minions. The hobby allows for me to raise them and not daycare and strangers
DATY is lots of fun.
Who would actually admit to being here for the safety everything girls?

DATY can be fun with the right lady, but 69 is the magic number.

Maybe the next heartbeat poll should have choices from the provider perspective as well as the 'monger one.
My vote: "I'm here for the Greek fun, give me the three hole girls! Punisher style!"
Chemistry, communication, companionship, copulation.
  • anita
  • 03-04-2016, 11:58 AM
I'm here for fancy dates, getaways that I can't afford myself, and romantic evenings full of kisses and cuddles, daty/dato/Greek/cim. I prefer BBBJ, but thanks to flavored condoms CBJ is just as fun!
Chickenfingers..
I let her suck my dick and chickenfinger herself
It's raining men - hallelujah! ---I love being in hobby with all you fun people!!!!!
I really here for the blowjobs
Im here for the daty.. the sloppy Bbbjs, the gfe and oh ya always msog and at times pse face fucking, dirty talk and alittle cuddling.
Chemistry, communication, companionship, copulation. Originally Posted by ck1942
DITTO
  • Old-T
  • 03-05-2016, 02:49 PM
Chemistry, communication, companionship, copulation. Originally Posted by ck1942
The perfect answer. A C4 experience.
Not the same old "for the NSA sex" as we all know we are here for the fuck fest with no strings.
The only true NSA is when there is no consideration on either side. The consideration is the only string keeping the provider quiet but even that does not work all the time as seen in Dallas with the VI fiasco.