Straightened the bedroom
Be relax and serene for you guys
The bubble bath
The make up
The sexy hair
The lingerie
We don't deserve to get treated with disrespect

Be aware of this guys girls
Well this is just part of the game we play.. its sucks, now get over it..happens to all of us all the time. If all of us dudes would come crying on Coed how Patty Provider stood us up. This whole forum would be full of threads like yours. Then you want him to pay?? I am sorry but that is not going to happen. If asked every Provider to pay for NCNs showing over the years. I am booking 2 weeks at the Four Seasons in Maui

From my POV: if I am trying to see a gal during the week(which I dont do anymore) then I have to block off 2-3 hours of my work day. then I have to shower and be clean. then I debate to do I take a little V now or wait until she plays the bullshit 2-3 call game...or I get the lame ass excuses,

"hi sweetie can we move the time up 19 hours, I have to take a shit and my dog swallowed 7 pounds of chocolate and I need to go to the Vet"

or I get bumped for another John who calls for a 3 hour session....
Well this is just part of the game we play.. its sucks, now get over it..happens to all of us all the time. If all of us dudes would come crying on Coed how Patty Provider stood us up. This whole forum would be full of threads like yours. Then you want him to pay?? I am sorry but that is not going to happen. If asked every Provider to pay for NCNs showing over the years. I am booking 2 weeks at the Four Seasons in Maui

From my POV: if I am trying to see a gal during the week(which I dont do anymore) then I have to block off 2-3 hours of my work day. then I have to shower and be clean. then I debate to do I take a little V now or wait until she plays the bullshit 2-3 call game...or I get the lame ass excuses,

"hi sweetie can we move the time up 19 hours, I have to take a shit and my dog swallowed 7 pounds of chocolate and I need to go to the Vet"

or I get bumped for another John who calls for a 3 hour session.... Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
+1
It happens. I had a no call no show recently. It was one of the rare times I asked for an outcall to my house. An approximate time was set around 9 PM to 10 PM and a nice offer for an hour of service was made. The crickets are still chirping. The funny thing is, the provider in question still owes me an hour from a barter that she "Forgot about". Oh well, you live and learn.
I don't normally make a huge fuss over a no-show, as taking it too far can harm your rep more than the provider's.

I do keep a "Crickets List" in my Notepad in the user CP on this site, though. If I get stood up or run around, or if I get no reply to a P411 appointment request, the lady's name goes in there.. and said lady will never get my business again.

So far, I only have 3 entries in the Crickets List, as I've been pretty good at steering clear of the providers with horrible TCB.
Thank you all for your contributions

Blue eyed .... It is the first time I have a No Show.

Good idea to have a list of those that can not keep their word.
Always have a plan B and sometimes C. Thats my take on the Hobbyist side.