Name: Paige
Phone: Will give after screening
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://www.theasianstars.com/
City: FB
State: Texas
Address: Will give after scheduling
Activities: Body Worship, bbj, mish, cg
Hair Length and Color: Long Brown with blonde highlights?(The room was very dark)
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Plump ass, maybe C cups, pretty face, not a spinner but also not out of shape
Recommendation: Yes
Good to see AS still exists! Sounds like management has changed hands. The old management was much more professional. Same w Paige. No Cg? Lazy. And the cat litter smell….. sounds like almost a yes/no recommendation. I think I’ll wait on the sidelines until they get it together.
  • locks
  • 08-02-2021, 07:10 PM
what is the guest area password? i don't see any contact info on the link at all.
  • ketro
  • 08-02-2021, 08:27 PM
i don't see any contact info on the link at all. Originally Posted by locks
https://www.theasianstars.com/contact
like previous poster I too would like the password. I have submitted the contact info but that was weeks ago and have yet to hear back from them to at least check out the merchandise and possibly purchase.
like previous poster I too would like the password. I have submitted the contact info but that was weeks ago and have yet to hear back from them Originally Posted by longhard1one
If you aren't able to complete the screening, that password ain't gonna do you any good anyway :/
oh no, i completed the screening, got emails and they said i was accepted then they went dark, no number, no password, nothing.
  • ketro
  • 08-04-2021, 05:27 AM
oh no, i completed the screening, got emails and they said i was accepted then they went dark, no number, no password, nothing. Originally Posted by longhard1one
Hit them up again. It took me three tries on the website to get their attention to the point where I could make an appointment. I think the occasional radio silence from them is SOP.

Hit them up again. It took me three tries on the website to get their attention to the point where I could make an appointment. I think the occasional radio silence from them is SOP.

Originally Posted by ketro
oh no, i completed the screening, got emails and they said i was accepted then they went dark, no number, no password, nothing. Originally Posted by longhard1one
The point still stands. If you can't get the booker to give you the pw, they certainly aren't going to give you an appointment.
  • ketro
  • 08-04-2021, 12:09 PM
I wish sunflowers would get back to me I want to see Jun again