america's sweetheart?????

'I am America's sweetheart': Gay Olympian Adam Rippon

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz57SNpG6U9

gross and yuck!!!
Rippon is definatally over the top. NBC has crammed him down our throats, (no pun intended), to the point that changing the channel seems to be the better option.

I watched an interview last night with the three male figure skaters. Rippon was in full gay mode, and the other two guys looked like they wanted to get the fuck out of there as fast as possible.
'I am America's sweetheart': Gay Olympian Adam Rippon

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
He's prolly assup's, WTF, MT Fluffer and the rest of the LYIN LIBERAL reach-around crew's " sweetheart " ! They've prolly already extended an invitation to their next MEATing and brewing some fresh dingleberry wine for him ! Guess they'll flip a coin to see who gets to pick his dingleberries ! While he pegs ALL the crew members.
Cretins like him, are why i dislike watching most sports these days.
Rippon is definatally over the top. NBC has crammed him down our throats, (no pun intended), to the point that changing the channel seems to be the better option.

I watched an interview last night with the three male figure skaters. Rippon was in full gay mode, and the other two guys looked like they wanted to get the fuck out of there as fast as possible. Originally Posted by Jackie S
worse... showed him kissing his gay bf after he won.

ugh....
NBC's olympic ratings are in the tank.
worse... showed him kissing his gay bf after he won.

ugh.... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Bet that got all of the reach-around crew and the 5 TIME DOTY WINNER " Dear Leader" assup all excited ! Prolly had a bukakke session right then !
NBC's olympic ratings are in the tank. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
If it wasn't for curling, I wouldn't watch.
If it wasn't for curling, I wouldn't watch. Originally Posted by filbone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRo-3jYZagc
these russkie guys don't know how to curl... they curl like sissies!!! lol!
NBC's olympic ratings are in the tank. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
GOOD.. Couldn't have happened to a more libtard network!