See/hear Something Say Something

I don't wish to make false witnesses or start a fight here!
Also don't need any LE nosing around! Or any of that stuff!

Some of you can and will take more time than I will reading posts by an individual than I can and will. I get my blood pressure going up reading some of it and how dumb he is! And won't reply back most of his posts and refuse to comment on a post that he has even posted on. I'm sure there may be others also?
And I know being dumb isn't a crime!

That being said:
Some of the things he writes I kinda wonder if or he just go nuts and become a shooter etc. maybe there are other hints also? Or am I just over paranoid? And it is the left that does more of that kinda stuff than those on the right!

PM me if you wish on name/handle not sure it follows all the rules here.

I don't mean to start anything just want someone else's input.
Thanks
  • grean
  • 02-19-2018, 07:51 AM
So you are giving out RL info? That's a no no.
Nope it would be just his handle.
I don't know for sure.
Can I post his handle on here and avoid the extra messages!
That would work for me.
Can I post his handle on here and avoid the extra messages! Originally Posted by tinman483
Why not? Everybody else posts baseless accusations about others here. Especially when it comes to sexual preferences.
StandinStraight
and it may be innocent I just can't and won't read his stuff!
StandinStraight Originally Posted by tinman483
I suspect you consider LE to be extremely ignorant and stupid, ...

...... but that's an insult to the rank and file who are on the fringes.

Besides. StandingInShit socializes with rabbits!
StandinStraight Originally Posted by tinman483
Naaah. He's just one of the Russians' "useful idiots".
No use to me!
I suspect you consider LE to be extremely ignorant and stupid, ...

...... but that's an insult to the rank and file who are on the fringes.

Besides. StandingInShit socializes with rabbits! Originally Posted by LexusLover
HE has to " socialize " with rabbits. They breed litters faster and the local supplier's of gerbils can't keep up with Perfesser Peter Puffer's " demands " of gerbils !
StandinStraight
and it may be innocent I just can't and won't read his stuff! Originally Posted by tinman483
do like a lot of others have done put his dumb ass on ignore
  • WTF
  • 02-19-2018, 11:10 AM
Why not? Everybody else posts baseless accusations about others here. Especially when it comes to sexual preferences. Originally Posted by gfejunkie

Everyone knows that LexusLover is a old Queenie and bambino likes carrots up his ass

oh and TheDaliLama wears crotchless panties under his holy robe
Everyone knows that LexusLover is a old Queenie and bambino likes carrots up his ass

oh and TheDaliLama wears crotchless panties under his holy robe Originally Posted by WTF
And YOU like your " undocumented " tradesmen that help YOU build those hovels to " spitroast " YOU twice a day, right WTF ? Or is it more often than that ?