Does Melania dump Trump while still in the WH?

• grean
  • 02-19-2018, 01:36 PM
Will she after?

Do you think Trump allowed an infidelity into the prenup?
The bigger question is Who Cares...?
Depends on how many more bimbos come forward with their fucking Trump stories.
What is yours?
If she does, she's welcomed in my house. Wife wouldn't have a problem with it either.

The bigger question is Who Cares...? Originally Posted by Chateau Becot

CB thats true, who cares. Why did everyone care sooooo much about Bill Clinton's pussy on the side?. And Hillary's emails?

Donald Trump has had the worst leaks and security of any president ever.

Trump has disgraced the office of the Presidency. Im not sure what to make of it but people are growing tired of him daily
CB thats true, who cares. Why did everyone care sooooo much about Bill Clinton's pussy on the side?. And Hillary's emails?

Trump has disgraced the office of the Presidency. Im not sure what to make of it but people are growing tired of him daily
Originally Posted by themystic
If you don't know by now, you're too stupid to learn, mistake. Those weren't hildebeest's "emails", mistake, they belonged to the American people, and they deserved to be handled in the manner prescribed by law, mistake, and they weren't. Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator disgraced the Oval Office by having a sexual liaison with a junior employee in violation of Federal statutes proscribing such relationships in the Federal workplace, mistake. Then Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator committed perjury and sought to obstruct justice in direct violation of his oath of office, mistake.

Your dim-retard hysteria on a hooker board about Trump, as a private citizen, maybe having paid a hooker for sex in Nevada -- where such activities are legal -- is complete and utter bullshit hypocrisy, mistake.
To quote Nino Brown in New Jack City......"cancel that bitch, I'll buy me another one".

Donald Trump was "the Donald" before he met Melania, he will be "the Donald" if she leaves.
To quote Nino Brown in New Jack City......"cancel that bitch, I'll buy me another one".

Donald Trump was "the Donald" before he met Melania, he will be "the Donald" if she leaves. Originally Posted by Jackie S
100% right. The women who support or marry Trump know what they are getting. I don't think women are going to be as kind to Trump at the next polls
If you don't know by now, you're too stupid to learn, mistake. Those weren't hildebeest's "emails", mistake, they belonged to the American people and they deserved to be handled in the manner prescribed by law, mistake, and they weren't. Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator disgraced the Oval Office by having a sexual liaison with a junior employee in violation of Federal statutes proscribing such relationships in the Federal workplace, mistake. Then Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator committed perjury and sought to obstruct justice in direct violation of his oath of office, mistake.

Your dim-retard hysteria on a hooker board about Trump, as a private citizen, maybe having paid a hooker for sex in Nevada -- where such activities are legal -- is complete and utter bullshit hypocrisy, mistake.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

IB I know you really are a Patriot and believe in the American way. I understand that Trump was your only option. Just stop defending his every move, Trump has been fucking up left and right. I do not know of a single American politician, let alone President, who is a more Anti American traitor than Trump. Its so bad and pathetic that hes NOT better than Hillary. When Trump takes his fall I wont hold it against you. You're patriotism is about loyalty to country, Trump has zero patriotism, loyalty or ethics, except to himself

all treason committing Establishment libtard lackeys! execute them all!!!! i mean .. these are the scum appointed by Obama Soetoro !!

Trump has disgraced the office of the Presidency. Im not sure what to make of it but people are growing tired of him daily Originally Posted by themystic
oh yeah? name one!!

bahjahahahahaaaaaaa

the why is Bill LIED. got disbarred for it. got that?? they call it perjury.

bahahyahaahaa

just a little fact session, Bro!!

Does Melania dump Trump while still in the WH? Originally Posted by grean
Not if she knows what's good for her.
Thought you said it was a "fact session". Wrong again, "bud".
He wasn't "disbarred".
His license to practice law in Arkansas was suspended. He faced disbarment from the U.S. Supreme Court but resigned before he was disbarred.
Got it?

THE FACTS: Trump’s facts are, at best, jumbled. In 1998, lawyers for Bill Clinton settled with former Arkansas state employee Paul Jones for $850,000 in her four-year lawsuit alleging sexual harassment. Clinton did not acknowledge wrongdoing in the settlement. But Trump erred in describing the legal consequences of that case. In a related case before the Arkansas State Supreme Court, Clinton was fined $25,000 and his Arkansas law license was suspended for five years. Clinton also faced disbarment before the U.S. Supreme Court, but he opted to resign from the court’s practice instead of facing any penalties

https://www.apnews.com/08c9ddda95024ee4a778628f749e9f4d

oh yeah? name one!!

bahjahahahahaaaaaaa

the why is Bill LIED. got disbarred for it. got that?? they call it perjury.

bahahyahaahaa

just a little fact session, Bro!!

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
So Clinton more or less admitted his guilt and slunk away...and you find that admirable.
What is yours? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Trump is fucking you, and you love it.