URL / Website: -
City: El Paso
State: Texas
Address: Central area
Activities: Have her a ride
Hair Length and Color: Blondish wig/perhaps extensions to her lower back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: She’s about 5”2 thin maybe 110 “lbs definitely the girl in the pictures
Recommendation: No
I had a similar experience with her a little over a week ago. She gave me an address to her place and stated her babysitter for her child was taking too long. She wanted me to cashapp her funds while I was waiting for her and I declined. Obviously seemed sketchy.
Lioncastle and oiram48, you are dead on. I have experienced the same issue and the same line with her. I have seen her though. She gives one of the best BBBJCIM I have ever had. She is very nasty. I saw her last week, and the visit was less than expected. She is always asking me for FS, not just BBBJCIM. I finally said ok. She started out good, BBBJ, then wanted to move to FS. She tried to ride me Bare, I stopped her. She said it was ok as long as I do not get her PG. LOL. Put on a cover. She is a good fuck. When I was ready to blow, I asked for BBBJCIM. She said no. I said we started with BBBJ, why not finish with it. Her excuse, she stated she had not brushed her teeth yet !!!! What does that have to do with anything. She refused BBBJCIM completion then told me she had another client on the way and I needed to leave. I reminded her I still had time and I was not finished yet. She said I could watch her finger herself and HJ myself. I was close anyway, so HJ a blew all over her chest and face. This visit to me would have been a no in a review. She is alot strange. I will not call her again after this visit. Prior to this visit, I would have definately recommended her, but now, I Do Not recommend her. She does have an illegal substance issue although she denies it. Good luck. Also, all her donations are negotiable !!!