State: Florida
Address: Clean motel
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: 69, BBBJ, DATY
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Native/First Nations
Physical Description: Pics are completely accurate. She’s a hot little number who has a great body. This was my first encounter with Vanessa so I think I had too high of expectations. Arrived clean, had some ok small talk, and then we started the fun. I was just disappointed that I didn’t get to do more of the touching and exploring...call me crazy, but I really wanted to explore her body and make her the center of attention for me. It didn’t work out that way for me and she was pretty set on getting to the BBBJ. Great time and recommend, just thought I’d be able to be more in the driver’s seat.
Recommendation: Yes
I think given you only chose HH you got a pretty good experience! She's all about you and making sure you get what you want and you would have if you'd stayed an hour. Just my $.02
There's no way to get the Ink experience in 30 mins and the damn hour flies by.
I agree I’ve seen her about eight or nine times I was one of her first clients and reed all the reviews she’s justAnd example for all you girls to follow
Your fault.
You put a time limitation on the event.
There is no way in hell i'd limit myself to 1/2hour, hour, or 90 minutes.

You said it yourself, " I really wanted to explore her body and make her the center of attention for me." Tell us how you do that in 30 minutes?
Only way to do that with her is to have the infinity stone and stop time. Otherwise...can't happen.
I never even knew she did hh. Yeah your loss man
I’ve done two one hour sessions with her. I’m usually one pop and I’m done.

After sex, we’ve cuddled together and had quite a decent conversation. I personally wouldn’t choose less than an hour session with her.

She’s always out to innovate and make things exciting. So, sex with her isn’t a cookie cutter recipe.

During one session, she did a full split while I plowed her from behind. She put her legs behind her head while I took her in Missionary. And she put her head upside down and hanging from the bed, and she grabbed my butt and hips and made me facefuck her violently.

So, consider booking an hour if you want more on the menu.
I would suggest you message Vanessa tell her you want a do over and plan on at least an hour. She is simply awesome and if anything less than awesome occurred it was you. I have total confidence she will exceed your expectations.