Tell me again about how Dangerous COVID is

LOL.. you fcuking vax pushers... you are being played.

DHS dropped 40,000 COVID-19-positive migrants in US cities: Ex-border chief.

I really hope for y'alls sake it doesn't end up killing a bunch of you before all is said and done. But maybe that's the price of learning your lesson.
Pudden head and who ever is running the show only care about control ,,,, this covid cult is just a means to a end
  • Tiny
  • 08-16-2021, 09:17 AM
LOL.. you fcuking vax pushers... you are being played.

DHS dropped 40,000 COVID-19-positive migrants in US cities: Ex-border chief.

I really hope for y'alls sake it doesn't end up killing a bunch of you before all is said and done. But maybe that's the price of learning your lesson. Originally Posted by texassapper
While I agree with you, that shouldn’t be happening, about 130,000 new cases of COVID are being reported every day. The true number could be more than double that. 40,000 total since the start of Biden’s presidency is a drop in the bucket.

Your friend,

Fucking vax pusher Tiny
While I agree with you, that shouldn’t be happening, about 130,000 new cases of COVID are being reported every day. The true number could be more than double that. 40,000 total since the start of Biden’s presidency is a drop in the bucket.

Your friend,

Fucking vax pusher Tiny Originally Posted by Tiny
40K is the known number. They stopped testing because well because FCUK YOU THAT'S WHY!

And how many of those 40K are going to infect others? LOL...

If it were really an emergency, then I guess we'd shut the border. Can you explain why not? Why should I take a vax for something our government doesn't consider an emergency?
  • Tiny
  • 08-16-2021, 09:49 AM
40K is the known number. They stopped testing because well because FCUK YOU THAT'S WHY!

And how many of those 40K are going to infect others? LOL...

If it were really an emergency, then I guess we'd shut the border. Can you explain why not? Why should I take a vax for something our government doesn't consider an emergency? Originally Posted by texassapper
Hey, I don’t RTM people. But if you think saying FCUK YOU instead of FUCK YOU is a way to avoid getting pointed you’re probably wrong.
Hey, I don’t RTM people. But if you think saying FCUK YOU instead of FUCK YOU is a way to avoid getting pointed you’re probably wrong. Originally Posted by Tiny
I think we might be saying bye-bye to texassapper for an extended period very soon.
Hey, I don’t RTM people. But if you think saying FCUK YOU instead of FUCK YOU is a way to avoid getting pointed you’re probably wrong. Originally Posted by Tiny
To be clear, that not "fuck you specifically"... that's the reason behind the government actions.... in other words, FCUK YOU, CITIZEN, YOU DON'T DESERVE TO KNOW WHAT WE'RE DOING IN YOUR NAME.

And no, it's not to avoid points or whatever... it's just a habit to avoid other auto screening tools not employed here. It'a habit and it works just as well.

Still interested in why if it's an emergency situation, why the government would be IMPORTING the disease? I mean doesn't that seem to conflict with their statements?

Citizens must get the shot, but illegals? meh...
I think we might be saying bye-bye to texassapper for an extended period very soon. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Awww, tell me where I hurt your vagina...
I didn't take the FCUK YOU as directed towards any specific person on the board. The poster is making a point that the Biden govt cares more about itself, its COVID policies than they do about the American people. In other words, the Biden Govt is giving a big FU to the American people.
His fuck you wasn’t directed at anyone in the thread, it’s an accurate description of biden’s handlers explanation of many of his policies.
Awww, tell me where I hurt your vagina... Originally Posted by texassapper
And yet another disrespectful comment. Here are comments made by you very recently in recent threads.

Read the thread shit for brains... the fact that Pfizer broke the double blind is well documented. So there will be no long term effects study...LOL.. you fcuking vax pushers... you are being

Thanks for the hand off Chungy now suck it, beotch.

In response to a post by royamcr: Fcuk you .. the Democrats own this shit.

Wow you're really dense aren't you.

You support a criminal enterprise. Good job, fuckwit. You're a fcukwit for supporting this regime. You know it and your arguments are pathetic.

I admit to having stepped over the line on occasion but hopefully never to this extent or this frequency. Keep it up my man.
Where is the40K number coming from. There have been no numbers presented by the administration that I am find. And Sappy’s link isn’t from a credible source. Washington Examiner option page speaking to a former border chief about an estimated number.

I wonder the folks on the right are continuously misinformed. They read and listen to opinion folks and believe those are facts. Epitome of stupid.
And yet another disrespectful comment. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Sorry, you didn't specify your pronouns... so it was an easy assumption based on your writing.
texassapper
This message is hidden because texassapper is on your ignore list.

Just in case you’re short on memory
It would be racist to not let COVID infected immigrants to illegally enter the country.