Mobile Version of your Website $500

How does your website look when you pull it up on a cell phone? Crappy?

Well why not let us revamp it to a custom mobile version. We are offering stand alone mobile website versions for $500 bucks. Now if you dont understand the difference between a mobile and normal version site pull up my sample.

Go to www.amarillographics.com on your pc, and then pull up the same site on your cell phone and you will see how the content changes.

This scaled down version of your site will make it easy for traveling business men to get to info, pics, and booking fast.

Its a great price if you shop around, and it will allow you to manage your own content and pics of your mobile version as well.

I am offering 10 packages, so take advantage of this special today!

Sample Mobile Splash Pages Below.

Yes to answer PM questions we can set up an online payment system as well. So that you can accept Credit Card Payments online and offer your clients a generic/discreet line item name on their statement.

I didn't know this was such a highly requested item, but I guess it makes sense and would be a valuable thing to add to your site. So, yes we can get this set up as well with a SSL (secure certificate) for safe transactions.
March specials include Monthly Payment Options!