Anyone rmemeber HarliThrills from way back

I saw a provider named HarliThrills a long time ago. Blonde, a few tats, wonderful brain and she was complete GFE.
I moved away in 2008 and she was UTR then and when I got back she was nowhere to be found. She worked out of Dallas and Denton.
Anyone remember her? It may have been HarleyThrills.
damn... now that is reaching back.....
No not her. That girl scammed her name and used her reputation after she left.
There is one picture of her on there the red thing one, That's her, if you look it doe snot match the other girl. I think they were managed by the same lad out of California, very common back then, and when Harley/Harli #1 left, the other girl continued with the name.
I found her on BBE but its not the girl I am looking for

Thanks though
  • lluv2
  • 04-25-2013, 08:19 PM
I saw her quite a few times at her denton ic. She was a great provider. I remember she told me she had a nursing degree.
HMMM,
Luv want to make sure it was the same girl.
What did she look like, what services did she provide, real name her stated age?
Just answer any of the questions you can

Thanks
  • lluv2
  • 04-28-2013, 10:00 AM
Blonde. Nice tits...really nice... excellent body.. not spinner, not thick... she was gfe.my reviews of her were on aspd. I never ask real name or age, it none of my business.. what's your point?
Not trying to lead a Spanish Inquisition.
She was a lover/friend of mine that I meat through the board.
She was only in hobby for about a year and then got married but is now divorced. Her kid and mine are around the same age and I lost all of my contacts in my phone.
I had kept transferring all of my contacts phone to phone and now I have lost it all.
I have not spoke with her in about a year maybe even two and I was trying to contact her. I helped her with her ads on here(well old ASPD), not as a manager by as a friend and I was trying to see if anyone knew of her or her whereabouts.
She was 26 when she was a provider here.
That is why I ask.
Or you could just say I am trying to stalk her!!
i remember her. from louisianna and at that time nursing student. she was bbbjcimnqns with me. i miss her.
I saw her several times in north dallas and in Denton.........she was my all time fav!!!!! If you find her plzzzzz hook me up
I reviewed her on aspd a few times back in 08-09
Is this the Harli you are talking about?

No
She had about 7 tats then and had 9 when she left the hobby
The 7 she had since her early twenties she told me.
Some of the reviews are confusing as they state no tats, but she definitely liked the ink, classy though.
Tg1600.... I use to see the Harli in the pic you posted alot in Dallas and east of Dallas after she moved. Is she still around? Where did you find that pic of her? Feel free to PM me with the details if you want.