Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: LFK, Nipple sucking, BBBJ me on her,
Fucked me, Spanked my ass, Nipple pinching, HJ
Session Length: 45 mins
Fee: 200.00
Hair Color and Length: Looks like pics

Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Cierra looks like her pics. She is thin 5'4" 105 to 120 at the most.

Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review, Tom! Sounds like you really 'click' with this girl!
Thanks for the review, Tom! Sounds like you really 'click' with this girl! Originally Posted by Solemate62
I haven't been out playing for about about a month and a half, so I was really hoping for a good session and Cierra didn't disappoint.
I haven't been out playing for about about a month and a half, so I was really hoping for a good session and Cierra didn't disappoint. Originally Posted by Tom Clubs
Always nice and too often rare that the reality of a session can meet the expectations going into it!
Any reviews on ts roxxie rules or miss ericka
Tom,

who would you consider the prettyiest in the area based on your experience?
Tom,

who would you consider the prettyiest in the area based on your experience? Originally Posted by cage196
Oooh, that is problematic. The prettiest I think I have seen was Katerina, who retired
early this year. When I first saw Ivonne, I thought she was very pretty and Mia Landis
also caught me off guard.

I have seen Jaquelin, but it has been a long time, but she looks great in her recent vids.

That said, I am totally dancing around this question. There are a couple of ladies on Eros
that are striking as well but I won't pay the fee. TS Kimbella Vega comes through occasionally
and she is a knockout.

For me, if a lady performs, I don't care if she is a 6+ or 10. If she doesn't perform,
I don't want to pay to look at her. So I think I am more about performance than looks.
Any reviews on ts roxxie rules or miss ericka Originally Posted by Tslover1821
Sorry, I don't have any info on either lady. In the future include links to
the ladies' ads. It improves the chances of someone responding to your
inquiry.
Alrighty Tom club I will figure out how to do that . I appreciate your dedication on identifying these gals that don't use real pics
Tom,

who would you consider the prettyiest in the area based on your experience? Originally Posted by cage196
Damn, I forgot Sabrina. She ranks very high on my list for looks and performance. She definitely looks better that her pics.

http://dallas.backpage.com/Transsexu...un-26/18889195
Any other good ladies I am new to the dating seen just dont want to be disappointef
Alrighty Tom club I will figure out how to do that . I appreciate your dedication on identifying these gals that don't use real pics Originally Posted by Tslover1821
I don't do a lot of recommendations in the public forums. You might want to consider getting
VIP access. The link in my signature below is to a 45+ page thread (in the Men's Lounge)
about the Ts ladies in this area and many that visit. It is a fairly helpful resource for those
of us with a TS bent.

FYI. I don't get anything for plugging memberships. :-)
Thanks

Damn, I forgot Sabrina. She ranks very high on my list for looks and performance. She definitely looks better that her pics.

http://dallas.backpage.com/Transsexu...un-26/18889195 Originally Posted by Tom Clubs

Enjoy!