info Wichita, KS ?

Does anyone have any info on Wichita i.e. good providers or clubs with extras ?
May not be much help but last year I met a Wichita provider touring through Tulsa, and I had a real nice session with her....name was Kellie..maybe spelled: Kellye. If interested you can find her in my Reviews, 2012! Also, never met her but always wanted to, is Staci Stacked based in that city, however, she may be retired y now!

Edit update: just went to my P411 account. The 'Kelly' posted is NOT the one I reviewed, and Staci Stacked is still in the biz....her Reviews are splendid, as I recall!
I have not been to Wichita in awhile. All the SC's I have been to do not seem to offer extras, but some dancers hinted at OTC that I did not partake in.
Keep me updated on what you find out. BP is full of them there but I'm not sure I want to risk it when I am out of state.
Keep me updated on what you find out. BP is full of them there but I'm not sure I want to risk it when I am out of state. Originally Posted by northtexastaxman
In WHICH state is BP not a risk!?
I used to go to Betty Le Boop's years ago...do they have anything like that anymore?