Stalker?

I've received messages from a couple of well-known and respected providers regarding a hobbiest who they and a few others have backed away from seeing due to several ranting and borderline threatening e-mails to them. I'm trying this first to try to mediate the situation if you will, and not using names yet.

Disagreements between hobbyists and providers will happen. Being late, no-shows, poor service, poor conduct happens, and it's one thing to perhaps argue back and forth, but trying to solicit RL infro from other providers on an individual is crossing the line; it smacks of stalking. Not cool. I recently had issues with a provider online here; we bandied back and forth, and then were done with it once it was out of our system. No harm, no foul. However, I would not attempt to find out who she really is to harass her further. Like any of us, the job ends when we go home! Family time is family time.

So my fellow hobbiest, I hope you take this in the light it was intended. The ladies are talking to each other; they guys will if necessary, and if needed the moderators will be brought in. In many ways, we are one large, albeit dysfunctional family. Don't fuck it up!

NewYorkBoy
I'm not sure how this is a useful alert without knowing either who the person is so other providers can avoid him. . . . . or if its for the guys, knowing what girl or girls he's bothering in case a guy wants to avoid that provider if he's worried about said stalker exposing him.

Just my 2 cents.
Maybe the ladies should report the threatening emails in the alert section. Anonymous third party reportjng doesnt lead to much info for other ladies to make informed decisions. He would prob get no more action around here and leave.
Maybe the ladies should report the threatening emails in the alert section. Anonymous third party reportjng doesnt lead to much info for other ladies to make informed decisions. He would prob get no more action around here and leave. Originally Posted by ILuvNips
Actually, it's my understanding that the ladies already have; Perhaps you are right about the placement of this message, but it is a serious subject. I've seen screenshots of the e-mails, so I have every reason to believe the legitimacy. I know who it is, but was asked to handle it in this way. All I can tell you is it isn't Nips or Rice :-)

Just trying to get everyone to play nice!

NewYorkBoy
Sounds like trouble to me. Good luck though!
I'm glad the ladies have the info on their side of the site. It's sad that some guys act that way
Old Blue is still "winning friends and influencing people" I see.
After thinking about the subject, I decided this is more of a discussion topic instead of an alert and it is an important discussion topic.

Moved to Coed discussions.