Ohmibod Vibrators

any one have any experience with the Ohmibod vibrators?
no but years ago I had a girlfriend who would put her pager on vibrate and then put it in her panties. she would call me from the office and I would page her. she said it was better than an afternoon break. this might be going back a little to far for some.
Only that they suck on the live web cam sites, covering their button with a black beatle and then watching her fake an "O" does little for me.
Friend of mine has a Bluetooth vibe made by another company which has an app that she lets me control it with... Only issue is the Bluetooth seems to randomly lose connection and it ruins the mood/interrupts the O. One time the vibe was in her vag and I was in her ass and the thing turned off right as I was about to blow... Worst tech failure ever.
I don't trust it. If you buy one I would reluctantly volunteer to conduct some type of personal quality control to ensure it's safe for use. You guys are always TOFTT....it's seriously the least I could do to contribute to our little sexy subculture. I have a feeling extensive research will be needed. You're welcome for my martyrdom.