Never understood this......

A guy sets a 30 minute appointment with someone on Eccie.

He was easy to book with, shows up on time, is clean with good hygiene, and pays her asking price upfront.

Why do many hookers have an issue with him wanting to pop multiple times during the allotted time.

It should be a non-issue if he is out the door when his time is up.

With all due respect, denying him additional releases is definitely not cool.
Being I will be 75 in November, this is def not an issue with me!
Legit answer? Most of the guys who ask for the msog during short appointments can't actually msog and they end up staying, or attempting to stay, over. With no extra given for the time.
If you pay for an allotted time than thats what the hoe should give you. No matter if you're a minute man or a marathon runner!
Legit answer? Most of the guys who ask for the msog during short appointments can't actually msog and they end up staying, or attempting to stay, over. With no extra given for the time. Originally Posted by GypsyHeart
Lots of truth in this, I’m sure!
A guy sets a 30 minute appointment with someone on Eccie.

He was easy to book with, shows up on time, is clean with good hygiene, and pays her asking price upfront.

Why do many hookers have an issue with him wanting to pop multiple times during the allotted time.

It should be a non-issue if he is out the door when his time is up.

With all due respect, denying him additional releases is definitely not cool. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Twice in thirty minutes (or more)?

I wish I xcould even accomplish MSOG in a two your session.

Dude! What vitamins are you taking?