I need a deposit/ proof you a real provider 100 paypal

When I come see you I full whole with white stuck fur and drop $200 on the bed. It may take 60 days for know won't do a p.p. charge back.
"Rip-many"

No responses needed with that handle.
When I come see you I full whole with white stuck fur and drop $200 on the bed. It may take 60 days for know won't do a p.p. charge back. Originally Posted by Ripmany
??????? what exactly does this post mean????
  • Old-T
  • 09-30-2019, 01:08 PM
??????? what exactly does this post mean???? Originally Posted by playa76
Many of his posts are difficult for mere mortals to comprehend. I believe he an CJohnny have devised a super-secret language that only they can understand.

I have had a few people send me PMs claiming to have found the Rip-Rosetta, but soon after claiming such, they were found babbling incoherently.
Coincidence? I think not.
I am curious when he started being able to afford $200 over his $40 barebacking lot lizards.
??????? what exactly does this post mean???? Originally Posted by playa76
He's trolling me because I am saying the future is deposits...well actually screening fees, but I haven't quite wrapped my brain around that yet.

Troll, troll, troll your cock gently down the stream.
He's trolling me because I am saying the future is deposits...well actually screening fees, but I haven't quite wrapped my brain around that yet.

Troll, troll, troll your cock gently down the stream. Originally Posted by Gabrielle
You can say that deposits are the future all you want. But that doesn't mean its true!

Or even fathomable... But keep clicking those heels girly!
  • Old-T
  • 09-30-2019, 02:44 PM
You can say that deposits are the future all you want. But that doesn't mean its true!

Or even fathomable... But keep clicking those heels girly! Originally Posted by winn dixie

You do seem to have a difficult time fathoming a rather simple concept.

I recently ordered a car--and put down a deposit.

I booked a cruise for the spring--and put down a deposit.

I reserved a table at a fund raiser, and put down a deposit.

I asked my jeweler to make a custom piece of jewelry as a birthday present for my mother--and yes, he asked for a deposit.

Odd how many aspects of our society can grasp the concept without the trouble you seem to be having.

In each case I could decide to not do business with that person, and seek a deal somewhere else. Any person who does not want to give a lady a deposit can do the same thing, look elsewhere. Personally I rarely pay a deposit to a lady, but then I have rarely been asked. If she asks, I assess the offer and decide on a case by case basis.

Not that hard to understand--if someone wants to. I am quite surprised you say you can't fathom it.
You and I clearly disagree, but you are not stupid.
You do seem to have a difficult time fathoming a rather simple concept.

I recently ordered a car--and put down a deposit.

I booked a cruise for the spring--and put down a deposit.

I reserved a table at a fund raiser, and put down a deposit.

I asked my jeweler to make a custom piece of jewelry as a birthday present for my mother--and yes, he asked for a deposit.

Odd how many aspects of our society can grasp the concept without the trouble you seem to be having.

In each case I could decide to not do business with that person, and seek a deal somewhere else. Any person who does not want to give a lady a deposit can do the same thing, look elsewhere. Personally I rarely pay a deposit to a lady, but then I have rarely been asked. If she asks, I assess the offer and decide on a case by case basis.

Not that hard to understand--if someone wants to. I am quite surprised you say you can't fathom it.
You and I clearly disagree, but you are not stupid.
Originally Posted by Old-T
Each of those examples are pretty close to be considered secured investments. Paying a hooker a deposit is not a secured investment! Its called saying good bye to your money! Iam also pretty sure that you old t would not put down those deposits if any of those examples of yours were in a shady business or had bad credit, or had bad reviews! I think you haven given an example that does not hold up under scrutiny.

Never pay a hoe upfront!
You may get lucky a few times. Eventually you will get burned! All the good ones go bad sometime!
Personally I rarely pay a deposit to a lady, but then I have rarely been asked.
That's another great example how you and I are just alike.

We are not interested in the type of gals who require security deposits.

Luv ya brother.

Or even fathomable... But keep clicking those heels girly! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Awww look at you trying to call me dorothy. You know I've found cute little pet names usually means there is a crush going on. Do we need to discuss this via DM?

Let me clarify...I do not get deposits I require paid screening. The only place I get pushback is here. Coincidence? Nah...I don't believe in them.

PAID SCREENING IS THE FUTURE.
No internet prostitution is the future.
Better get doing something better or it’ll be can I take your order please?
Best do it before they round you up for a aggravated felony promoting prostitution.
They love smart mouthed peeps in prison showers.

All the smart prostitutes have left the building and are well on their way to self respect.
Guess they had other real world skills
No internet prostitution is the future.
Better get doing something better or it’ll be can I take your order please?
Best do it before they round you up for a aggravated felony promoting prostitution. Originally Posted by Lester Krinklesac
Anyone seen the meltdown in the Pittsburgh co/ed.
Guess the new way of threADING is to take polls?
Many of his posts are difficult for mere mortals to comprehend. I believe he an CJohnny have devised a super-secret language that only they can understand.

I have had a few people send me PMs claiming to have found the Rip-Rosetta, but soon after claiming such, they were found babbling incoherently.
Coincidence? I think not.
Between Ripmany and Treetop it seems the lunatics are running the asylum....but at least Treetop finally got Banned.....good for all of us, although his posts were nutty funny......
I almost always leave a deposit, I can only remember once I could not cum