Best place to find new provider and advertise

Adultlook down to 9 providers from 1k I gussing change the rules.
Cityxguide has so much scams/spam adds that it you have really sort thought.
Skipthegame so far best for right now but I can see cops and thughs on that with it fill of spam. Backpage had lot of provider as well as cityvibe and scarlet and eccie. Where did all there's providers go. I gussing there all did not get real jobs or stop messing with on line sex. I know some ladys just did to get off.

But just because a website is down does not make the fine ladies go so where do find them now what do you use.
Adultlook down to 9 providers from 1k I gussing change the rules.
Cityxguide has so much scams/spam adds that it you have really sort thought.
Skipthegame so far best for right now but I can see cops and thughs on that with it fill of spam. Backpage had lot of provider as well as cityvibe and scarlet and eccie. Where did all there's providers go. I gussing there all did not get real jobs or stop messing with on line sex. I know some ladys just did to get off.

But just because a website is down does not make the fine ladies go so where do find them now what do you use. Originally Posted by Ripmany
google is your friend !!!! happy hunting
Wara kan excon go to meting uther kons 4 buudy tradde?+ just gottten reelese an need da sauceage
Wara kan excon go to meting uther kons 4 buudy tradde?+ just gottten reelese an need da sauceage Originally Posted by The Lawn Boy
You know dude you are not one bit clever, not one bit funny , just trying to change your persona and area because your former handle TT who is from Austin just got banned. You need to realize that people get tired of your shit little boy.
When you find some, let me know!��
Looks like the Hobby scene in Texas is evolving backwards to the old days before internet . . .bars, strip clubs, the SW track, and phone numbers on bathroom walls?
Rip you should tune up your tin foil hat, you might receive telemetry from outer space on new ladies......