Progress report

Now that's it's officially been more than a month since ECCIE made changes due to the Texas laws, how is everyone faring?

Has this site lost all it's usefulness to you or do you still see value in it and enjoy being on here? Personally, I'm still deciding my next steps.
i retired from hobbying about a year ago, but still enjoyed reading and making a few comments. I was just thinking how useless it is now
I still enjoy it and find it helpful. At least you can see old reviews and send messages. I also enjoy OH2 and P411. Not seeing anyone on STG as no way to know if safe or set up.
At present I am not doing reviews unless asked.
Now that's it's officially been more than a month since ECCIE made changes due to the Texas laws, how is everyone faring?

Has this site lost all it's usefulness to you or do you still see value in it and enjoy being on here? Personally, I'm still deciding my next steps.
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
I still see value and like being here. you will, too, when ECCIE tweaks the site and makes it more inviting for the ladies.. it is coming, be patient.

I am like Harley, I don't need to do more reviews, so I'm considering my place in that sphere going forward.
I still use it but Twitter is better at fulfilling my interaction desires and for ladies to post their availability.
Just fine.
Still here.
But note that 75/80% of my dance card isn't eccie folks.
I do miss the travel announcements that have dropped to hardly any.
Amusing that no one's said anything about my travel list in my sig.
I am on other boards though.
95% of my "new friends" come from other platforms . But i'll stay for the good reads and entertainment ...
95% of my "new friends" come from other platforms . But i'll stay for the good reads and entertainment ... Originally Posted by Randilyn
100% of my Friends new and old come from other places. No one will see me here.

Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
To the best of my knowledge all reviews rules same just no adds many sights that are don't allow americans at use to be like that. But when they block the USA users and remove the locations eccie became big.
I have a few ways around reviews for safety. Be pickie who do business with it for safety.
I never saw anyone from this site.
Was here for the SB part of it but even that went to shit.

I still like the amusement though.
95% of my "new friends" come from other platforms . But i'll stay for the good reads and entertainment ... Originally Posted by Randilyn
thank you valued poster
YES GIRL YES!
YES GIRL YES! Originally Posted by Gabrielle
xoxoxox@u gabrielle
Interesting feedback. I wonder if companions' ability to have images of ourselves attached to our profile might be restored. One thing that gives me pause is that both after SESTA/FOSTA and after September 1st, what companions could say and show was drastically restricted, meanwhile client reviews remained mostly the same.
The experience is definitely different with the changes - I am somewhat surprised that there isn't more interaction now in the 'Sandbox' or 'Coed' forums now - nothing stops people from sharing info (not explicit pics) in those spaces - and also if providers and clients wanted to talk about specifics they could easily take it to PMs I would think.