Provider deposits

For all the ladies that complain about guys not wanting to send deposits, here’s an example why. There is a provider posting on Tryst, Ava Alazar, that asked for a $$ deposit, and like a fool, I sent it. Breaking my own rules of never sending deposits. About 24 hours later, she informed me she changed plans and was not visiting. I gave her my CashApp to refund my money, and silence. No response to multiple requests for reimbursement. No effort on her part at all. Takes literally no more than 2 minutes to send money CashApp. And she is on Tryst daily, still posting that she is in KC. This reeks of no good and solidifies NEVER sending money upfront. So for all the ladies that are going to chime in with “oh that’s just one, we’re not all like that,” blah blah, this is why only fools (me included) send deposits. And yes, I am turning this in to P411 and they will take her account down. Lesson learned for me, never again. I certainly hope nobody else got scammed and it’s outrageous that her posts continue.
Over the years, I have never, NOT ONCE, seen somebody that showed up on the rare occasions where I caved in to their demand for a deposit.

Recently I had a lady asking for a deposit, and even dipped down to $10. That may not sound like much, but that can add up to a decent amount if she does it enough times a day and no-shows everybody.

Anytime I run across this I point it out and get their accounts deleted from sites if they provide a way to report it. If enough folks do this, the scammers might start getting the message and leaving - but I doubt it. They wouldn't do it if they weren't making money.
For all the ladies that complain about guys not wanting to send deposits, here’s an example why. There is a provider posting on Tryst, Ava Alazar, that asked for a $$ deposit, and like a fool, I sent it. Breaking my own rules of never sending deposits. About 24 hours later, she informed me she changed plans and was not visiting. I gave her my CashApp to refund my money, and silence. No response to multiple requests for reimbursement. No effort on her part at all. Takes literally no more than 2 minutes to send money CashApp. And she is on Tryst daily, still posting that she is in KC. This reeks of no good and solidifies NEVER sending money upfront. So for all the ladies that are going to chime in with “oh that’s just one, we’re not all like that,” blah blah, this is why only fools (me included) send deposits. And yes, I am turning this in to P411 and they will take her account down. Lesson learned for me, never again. I certainly hope nobody else got scammed and it’s outrageous that her posts continue. Originally Posted by Boredinop
Thanks for posting this Bored.....appreciate your willingness to share a mistake and reinforce the concept of NEVER paying a deposit...it could happen to any of us!!
Other reason. It leaves a paper/digital trail for SO to find
Only a FOOL would send a deposit or give real life info to a hooker
And only a FOOL wouldn't understand the risk we take every time we see someone. Women get killed all the time in this line of work. So sending a $50 deposit to show that at least you are legit isn't as big of a risk as someone's life. And we are more than just hookers. A lot of us do this to provide for our kids or we are putting ourselves through school to further our education. People who love using the words hooker or whore, just shows how uneducated you truly are.
0 deposit. Don't care if I have seen them before. No play no pay.
Just a quick comment that over half of the forums I watch have similar comments regarding deposits from time to time.
Just a quick comment that over half of the forums I watch have similar comments regarding deposits from time to time. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Yes, I agree. It's a top hit on ECCIE radio. Deposits vs. No Deposits. In days gone by, most played song was, "What makes a girl a HDH--a high dollar hottie."

We never solved that problem either.
So this lady is a thieving hooker. Good to know.
The only deposit I leave is in their mouth.
The only deposit I leave is in their mouth. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
winner winner chicken dinner!

I can see the logic of deposits by traveling gals but it all comes down to if a guy wants to pay ot or not
mI just feel its easier to just pkan a tour and hope for a full schedule..thats why I luv my regulars & prebooking!!
winner winner chicken dinner!

I can see the logic of deposits by traveling gals but it all comes down to if a guy wants to pay ot or not
mI just feel its easier to just pkan a tour and hope for a full schedule..thats why I luv my regulars & prebooking!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I love pkan pie.
I for one, at least, am highly suspect most every ad expecting a deposit is nothing more than a Russian troll farm operation!!

It’s no secret these scams originate in Eastern Europe (and beyond)! It fits! It would be fitting to assume the worst given current circumstances! This kid don’t do coincidences!

Something to ponder!!
ive made the mistake with several different providers both cash and goods not one followed through the last one however was not in turn for sexual favors and she even fucked me thankfully just my pocket though hard to tell where that ones been lol.