Encounter: Fort Smith Doubles, er, consecutives?

Date: 2/18/20
Name: PuertoRican Goddess & Mya
Phone: 9167069053
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=237414
City: Fort Smith
State: Arkansas
Address: Incall off I-540
Activities: CBJ, RCG, Mish, Doggy
Hair Length and Color: Both had black hair below shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Jaida/PuertoRican Goddess: Beautiful curvy young mixed race (Puerto Rican?) girl, Massive tits for her height, 34C according to bio. Shaved.
Mya: Young black spinner. Tiny tits, but a mouthful. Very cute. Trimmed.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review. Good to know.

Thanks for the very informative review. They should be upfront about their onerous rules. And they shouldn’t ask for a tip. And she wanted you to pull out before cumming with a rubber on? That’s bullshit. A hard pass for me. And from what I gather after 3 years in the hobby, Ft Smith must be the armpit of Hobby Nation! Again thanks for taking the time to write a thorough review when it would’ve been very easy to just forget about the subpar experience. You’re a generous guy. Based on the ROS it would have been an indisputable ‘No’ for me.
I totally agree with Austin88998833. In the past few years I have been around NWA area, it was the most terrible experience. Puertorican Princess is a Big 'NO' for me. Inspite of agreeing for her rates without any bargain, for a CBJ, she said, its forty more and was keen on upselling herself
I have seen no good reports come out of ft Smith. Surely there is some I have tried twice and have no good experiences there
Like I said guys, I'd pass on the "Doubles" option, but I'd see either one independently in a pinch for a QV or HH.
Your choice your probably
a better man then me
After reading the review
for me they are not who I
will see because of the
unspoken attitude that's
There but that's my personal opinion