Encounter: Damn you EBC.......we got scammed...

User ID: -
Date: 5/6
Name: Nina
Phone: 850.470.5103
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/d...m/834886914810
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Off Massachusetts
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: fake massage and non-stop one-sided convo
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Average build - hard to tell with all clothes remaining on
Recommendation: Hell No......
On the bright side, at least you’ll get credit for this encounter, as some activities took place.

I hope it didn’t cost you an arm and a leg...(Pun intended)

Sorry, my poor attempt at humor.
I went back and read the ad again...
What the he!! were you looking for?
I can see maybe a remote interest in responding to the first ad if there were absolutely no others responding back but no way in hell on the second ad. The first ad is a pass.
Damn why is everyone stealing my name for my penis
Damn why is everyone stealing my name for my penis Originally Posted by Pcolaman39
Sorry Pcolaman....it is going to become a classic....might want to trademark.....lol
I went back and read the ad again...
What the he!! were you looking for? Originally Posted by Jim Boob
I was looking for a sensual massage with HE. If you haven't indulged, try one some day (when the AMPs open back up or hit up Peyton). As I explained, I asked first what services she provided and then followed that up with another inquiry regarding "sensual" in particular on the massage type. The main point of the review was to identify that she definitely knows what a sensual massage is, came up with some bullshit answer when I expressed my disappointment and to alert any other member as to the fraud she is running. Plus I admitted that EBC's 1st cousin (how's that Pcolaman?) had taken over the logical thinking part of our day due to other providers forgetting how to use their communication devices.

In hindsight, I should have reached out to one of my old faithfuls but hey EBC1C likes a little strange every now and then. Didn't mean to but I ended up TOFTT. Instead of busting my chops, I would rather you just said thank you and I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a cover and post a review.

Damn why is everyone stealing my name for my penis Originally Posted by Pcolaman39
Sorry Pcolaman....it is going to become a classic....might want to trademark.....lol Originally Posted by Speedteacher
I’ll rochambeau you for it!!! Just kidding, you two should battle for it or have a pants off dance off for the name.

I’d hate for you to tag team a girl, then we’d have to figure out which EBC you’re talking about.

Bwahaha!!!
Or maybe a duel for the rights...

There can be only one...

Born to be kings, we’re the princes of the universe...
Damn speedteacher, I’m sorry you had to go through that. I called her and as soon as I heard her say she does massage when her hand doesn’t cramp, I hung up. That’s a for sure cash and dash or scam situation