Storming jails and prisons

Good place to get a million army to go up against cops and us army.
poor rip, a post/thead too far ... see u in 3 months.
  • H&H
  • 12-19-2021, 07:05 PM
Why banned? I see a lot of these profiles in threads that are banned? Did he say something wrong in his post? I don't follow
Why banned? I see a lot of these profiles in threads that are banned? Did he say something wrong in his post? I don't follow Originally Posted by H&H

not a good idea to post about threats of violence against groups or individuals ..

#7 - Threats of violence or physical harm will not be tolerated under any circumstances. There is no place for that on this board.

you might think it's a thin case but posts like this are exactly what the alphabet agencies scan for on the web.
Yea!!!#!#!#!#!#!
Rip got banned!!!!!

Dont mess with the inquizition!
Who got him?
  • Tiny
  • 12-19-2021, 07:39 PM
Why banned? I see a lot of these profiles in threads that are banned? Did he say something wrong in his post? I don't follow Originally Posted by H&H
This is the second time he's posted something like this. The time before he was asking people to PM him as he was trying to get a group together to go after cops. If he was serious, whatever he was up to looked to be a lot more intense than what ANTIFA and the Proud Boys do.

Here's a link,

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2767497
Who got him? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

who cares.

This is the second time he's posted something like this. The time before he was asking people to PM him as he was trying to get a group together to go after cops. If he was serious, whatever he was up to looked to be a lot more intense than what ANTIFA and the Proud Boys do.

Here's a link,

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2767497 Originally Posted by Tiny

he made one post today and one (this) thread like that.

rippy is sandbagging the site. he intentionally posts like's missing some marbles. it's an act.
  • Tiny
  • 12-19-2021, 08:12 PM
who cares.

he made one post today and one (this) thread like that.

rippy is sandbagging the site. he intentionally posts like's missing some marbles. it's an act. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Do you think there's a chance he's recruiting for a paramilitary organization?
He does post in code?
Do you think there's a chance he's recruiting for a paramilitary organization? Originally Posted by Tiny

probably not. but no way to be sure so the mod's acted in the site's best interest.
probably not. but no way to be sure so the mod's acted in the site's best interest. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Rip is a constant moron regardless of his posts.....wish they would just ban him permanently this time, although he does seem to have his fan club.
Rip is a constant moron regardless of his posts.....wish they would just ban him permanently this time, although he does seem to have his fan club. Originally Posted by playa76

He can now go back to his real job....star reporter for the New York Post